News just reported

News just reported

Ronnie
Ronnie

July 20th, 2012, 8:36 am #1

Shooting in a cinema during Batman film?

Aurora
Aurora

July 20th, 2012, 8:39 am #2

Batman's dead?

Ronnie
Ronnie

July 20th, 2012, 8:40 am #3

Aurora
Aurora

July 20th, 2012, 8:46 am #4

In the suburb of Aurora? Oh my.

It says it was a masked man. I wonder if it was a batman mask, which I have recently discovered is actually a cowl.

Aurora
Aurora

July 20th, 2012, 9:04 am #5

My friend posted this about the movie

"The Dark Knight Rises is a great movie. If only it was a Batman movie."

I was at the theatre tonight. We saw Brave. GREAT movie. It got out at midnight and on the way out we saw a few dorky stragglers wearing batman shirts and stuff going into the movie. Then we laughed at them.

louise
louise

July 20th, 2012, 10:42 am #6

14 dead, 40+ injured. So horrible.

smirk
smirk

July 20th, 2012, 12:08 pm #7

So obviously a liberal attempt to connect Romney with mass murder. Is there no stopping point to how low these people will go? Squid?

A Citizen
A Citizen

July 20th, 2012, 12:15 pm #8

Video- the big black guy stumbling out of the theater with blood all over him was really disturbing...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colora ... index.html

July 20th, 2012, 1:43 pm #9

Holy cow! That's just crazy! I mean, even typing that seems like an obvious understatment.

How utterly random and incomprehensible. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. I hope I never have to deal with anything so inexplicable or so impossible to plan for.

July 20th, 2012, 1:52 pm #10

Video- the big black guy stumbling out of the theater with blood all over him was really disturbing...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colora ... index.html
This hits really close to home. As in, I live in Aurora.

They haven't said anything yet, but that theater is simply a dangerous place after dark. My guess is that we'll hear about a gang connection at some point. Aurora is a big suburb, and has a very wide range of economic demographics.

I haven't glued myself to the tv yet, but am curious about the police presence prior to the shooting. Most movie theaters in that part of town have off duty police working security. So where were they when this happened?

The opinions expressed above are the sole opinions of the author and do not reflect actual human thought. Any resemblance to intelligent opinions is purely coincidental.