New Phone...

New Phone...

July 4th, 2012, 4:20 am #1

Rainy had to get a new land line phone. My billion year old phone finally gave up on me. I couldn't call out, but people could call in. I hated that. I have ordered this phone:

AT&T EL52100 DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Answering System

Lizzlee's STANK NASTY PUSSY
Lizzlee's STANK NASTY PUSSY

July 4th, 2012, 5:31 am #2

Nice phone. I use one just like it to call bullshit all the time.

July 4th, 2012, 2:01 pm #3

Rainy had to get a new land line phone. My billion year old phone finally gave up on me. I couldn't call out, but people could call in. I hated that. I have ordered this phone:

AT&T EL52100 DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Answering System

You could have took the alternative route and used your cell for all your calls instead of a land line.

But at least you're happy.

Btw, Happy Independence Day!

'neady
'neady

July 5th, 2012, 12:02 am #4

I need a land line because we have a weak cell signal in my area. If I need to text, my mobile has to be perfectly still and that's only in certain areas of the house. Other rooms have no chance.
I've been loyal to Uniden because those telephones have been good to me even after Bruno made a snack out of one of the handsets when he was a puppy. But my last two purchases have lasted less than a year. I don't know if I bought duds or there's no quality control anymore. I'm almost tempted to buy something with a cord.

July 5th, 2012, 12:31 am #5

Rainy has to have a phone since she has intertubes. If she doesn't have a phone line, then she can't have intertubes. Strange I know. Rainy has argued about this with the company she is with. So what she has done is put herself on a "green" plan. She can't make long distance calls. All outgoing calls cost 10 cents a minute. All incoming calls are free. It's cheapy and works out well. I may need a land line phone in an emergency. There have been times when the cell was out. I need a backup. I have a cord phone. I need one with an answering machine. That's my story. =D

'neady
'neady

July 5th, 2012, 12:36 am #6

Why does Rainy always speak in the third person?

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

July 5th, 2012, 1:44 am #7

Ummm...Rainy. I know you mean well, but people who always speak in the third person frequently are usually mentally unstable.

July 5th, 2012, 1:46 am #8

Um, you do know about the whole brain thing she has amazingly come through, right?

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

July 5th, 2012, 1:51 am #9

Oh. Then congratulations.

July 5th, 2012, 1:58 am #10

Um, you do know about the whole brain thing she has amazingly come through, right?
I have the same phone company deal too Rainy.

I have to have a land line to have internet service.

"There has to be an invisible sun."