Memes for Mom

Memes for Mom

August 8th, 2012, 2:20 pm #1

So over the weekend I was trying to help my mother understand the Internet. Meme's came up.

Antoine Dodson, the Honey Badger, LOLCats. She wasn't entirely in the dark, but she needs an education to be sure.

Please, for my my mother... post your favorite meme of all time. The social norms of the OTTVB are all you need to adhere to.

Thanks in advance!

I'll start with the Honey Badger:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

August 8th, 2012, 2:27 pm #2

Cereal Guy -

August 8th, 2012, 2:38 pm #3

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="360"></embed></object>

DV
DV

August 8th, 2012, 2:45 pm #4

So over the weekend I was trying to help my mother understand the Internet. Meme's came up.

Antoine Dodson, the Honey Badger, LOLCats. She wasn't entirely in the dark, but she needs an education to be sure.

Please, for my my mother... post your favorite meme of all time. The social norms of the OTTVB are all you need to adhere to.

Thanks in advance!

I'll start with the Honey Badger:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
Edited in case Squid shows this thread to his mom.
Last edited by Lizzlee on August 8th, 2012, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonowanger
Anonowanger

August 8th, 2012, 2:45 pm #5

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="360"></embed></object>
http://youshouldhaveseenthis.com/

A catalog (with giant text, but lots of links).

Anonowanger
Anonowanger

August 8th, 2012, 2:46 pm #6

Edited in case Squid shows this thread to his mom.
Right back at you, retard.

August 8th, 2012, 3:17 pm #7

Ginny
Ginny

August 8th, 2012, 4:20 pm #8

There are sooo many

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>

Cate
Cate

August 8th, 2012, 4:29 pm #9

There are links to 100 of them in that linky up there, youshouldhaveseenthis. It seems harmless.

Might be a little dated, but guessing it doesn't matter.

Louise
Louise

August 8th, 2012, 6:48 pm #10

Show her Goatse you stupid fucking cunt.