McSorley's!

McSorley's!

Lisa
Lisa

May 7th, 2012, 2:04 pm #1

Happy to see McSorley's Old Ale House up there this morning . . . I had a wonderful time there once.
Tr00, I think I remember you saying once that you went there too. Anyone else here been there?

May 7th, 2012, 2:10 pm #2

I will be there on Friday. It's time for our annual trip to NY to see the Yankees play. We get in on Thursday, and have tickets to the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Then the Yankees game Thursday night. Friday, we take the subway down to Battery Park, and do our Walk of Eating all the way back up to our hotel. We have dim sum in Chinatown, a Sandwich in Little Italy, a bunch of beers and a cheese plate at McSorley's. We like their dark beer. The cheese plate comes with homemade mustard that is hot as HELL and oh so good. We continue on and eat pizza, a knish, a dirty water dog and end up at the Farmers Market in Union Square. We are hoping to meet up with VB sometime on Friday.

Kool is our alpha male. He is our Air Supply and our REO Speedwagon.
Last edited by TrulyScrumptious on May 7th, 2012, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 7th, 2012, 2:48 pm #3

I want to go on that trip! Sounds like a great time, except for the Yankees, so sorry you have to go see them.

May 7th, 2012, 2:55 pm #4

Yep - I've been to McSorley's. And yes, I hope to meet up with Tru for the walk/eat/drink fest on Friday!

May 7th, 2012, 4:28 pm #5

OOOO! Jealous!