Log-in only please?

Log-in only please?

May 1st, 2012, 4:18 pm #1

I just spent considerable time deleting.

Can we at least go log-in for a bit?

May 1st, 2012, 4:23 pm #2

I spent about 10 full minutes deleting this morning before I took Erin to school. The entire first page was Hall and Oates spam. It's getting quite monotonous.

Kool is our alpha male. He is our Air Supply and our REO Speedwagon.

AnonoBoBo
AnonoBoBo

May 1st, 2012, 4:28 pm #3

It logs in as spammy whatfuckingever and just keeps doing it. What difference does it make, other than being a pain in the ass for people that want to read/post?

May 1st, 2012, 5:29 pm #4

I just spent considerable time deleting.

Can we at least go log-in for a bit?
So, after numerous people who had been posting here for years have asked Todd to make a change, the best he can come up with is giving the finger to the spammer, and posting the ip addresses of the proxy servers the spammer uses.

I'm sure the spammers feelings aren't hurt. I'm sure the providers of proxy servers will not care.

Todd says he "won't make a change because of whatever". Well, the "whatever" in this sentence is an outcry from the people who have supported him (in many ways) for years!!

So, to this I say "whatever". It's your board that's become a festering heap. You can keep it exactly as it is. I come here because my friends come here. But my friends are standing ankle deep in someone elses shit because you refuse to shut the door.

Whatever. I know. I've made my share of messes here in the past. I also cleaned up my act and in many cases said my apologies. So the first person who feels the need to point out my history should look up the word "whatever" to see if I care.

I guess the "whatever" response shouldn't be a surprise. But I expected Todd might actually get it. Apparently I was wrong.

The opinions expressed above are the sole opinions of the author and do not reflect actual human thought. Any resemblance to intelligent opinions is purely coincidental.

AnonoBoBo
AnonoBoBo

May 1st, 2012, 5:36 pm #5

I would suggest calming down first off and then second I would take a look at what is really the issue. Surely it can not be a chat board troll that would warrant such emotions? I mean skip the posts and take a nap grouch!

AnonoBoBo
AnonoBoBo

May 1st, 2012, 5:39 pm #6

So, after numerous people who had been posting here for years have asked Todd to make a change, the best he can come up with is giving the finger to the spammer, and posting the ip addresses of the proxy servers the spammer uses.

I'm sure the spammers feelings aren't hurt. I'm sure the providers of proxy servers will not care.

Todd says he "won't make a change because of whatever". Well, the "whatever" in this sentence is an outcry from the people who have supported him (in many ways) for years!!

So, to this I say "whatever". It's your board that's become a festering heap. You can keep it exactly as it is. I come here because my friends come here. But my friends are standing ankle deep in someone elses shit because you refuse to shut the door.

Whatever. I know. I've made my share of messes here in the past. I also cleaned up my act and in many cases said my apologies. So the first person who feels the need to point out my history should look up the word "whatever" to see if I care.

I guess the "whatever" response shouldn't be a surprise. But I expected Todd might actually get it. Apparently I was wrong.

The opinions expressed above are the sole opinions of the author and do not reflect actual human thought. Any resemblance to intelligent opinions is purely coincidental.
So riddle me this - what does he owe YOU? You come here for free. Your friends come here for free. You're all pouting because he won't cave in to the 10,000th request to run this place the way YOU want it run? That's almost as amazing as the dedication of the Deng Moron. I don't think you're really considering tOdd's actual role here - he is the creator and the talent behind a character. He didn't intend for this board to happen. What do you gain by punishing him? So you all move to Facebook, or you start a new board somewhere else. Then what? This board becomes a cesspool of Deng Morons and anonymous attacks. So what do you lose? Listen to yourself. It's not fair, what you're saying. tOdd owes you no more than he owes the Deng Moron. He just happens to like and appreciate all of you, but that's not enough. Apparently.

AnonoBoBo
AnonoBoBo

May 1st, 2012, 5:40 pm #7

I would suggest calming down first off and then second I would take a look at what is really the issue. Surely it can not be a chat board troll that would warrant such emotions? I mean skip the posts and take a nap grouch!
Fuck off, Deng Moron.

May 1st, 2012, 5:42 pm #8

So riddle me this - what does he owe YOU? You come here for free. Your friends come here for free. You're all pouting because he won't cave in to the 10,000th request to run this place the way YOU want it run? That's almost as amazing as the dedication of the Deng Moron. I don't think you're really considering tOdd's actual role here - he is the creator and the talent behind a character. He didn't intend for this board to happen. What do you gain by punishing him? So you all move to Facebook, or you start a new board somewhere else. Then what? This board becomes a cesspool of Deng Morons and anonymous attacks. So what do you lose? Listen to yourself. It's not fair, what you're saying. tOdd owes you no more than he owes the Deng Moron. He just happens to like and appreciate all of you, but that's not enough. Apparently.
We're not "all" pouting, anon.

May 1st, 2012, 5:43 pm #9

Well said anon, I agree.

AnonoBoBo
AnonoBoBo

May 1st, 2012, 5:44 pm #10

We're not "all" pouting, anon.

Fair enough. But a lot are and it's unfair to turn it into some sort of Mexican standoff making tOdd out to be the bad guy here.