Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore

August 19th, 2011, 12:35 pm #1

Is anyone on board with this show? I feel like I'm alone in the guido woods this season...

August 19th, 2011, 12:43 pm #2

I thought it was over?

I can watch an episode here and there. But they don't really grow at all in my experience, so it's like watching the same petrie dish of protozoa bump into each other show after show. I'm looking for anything, a mutation, an evolution - but I've never seen one.

Kathleen
Kathleen

August 19th, 2011, 3:22 pm #3

You are not alone, tOdd....fear not. This, along with The Challenge: Rivals, are absolutely cannot-miss-television for me. I don't watch anything else on MTV, ever, but these two, I adore.

Like any other reality show, there are haters. They don't dissuade me from watching the show nor does the evidence that much of it is poorly edited and presented to the viewer in non-chronological order. Whatever. You don't like? Don't watch. I will waste my time as I see fit.

The new season, set in Italy, has not disappointed me in the least so far. Last night's episode cracked me up and appalled me all at once and the previews for next week look even better. Ronnie is absolutely going to knock Mike the f**k out (and push Sammie out of the way!) and I will be glued to the TV!

AnonoFry
AnonoFry

August 19th, 2011, 3:32 pm #4

Love it!!

Arwen
Arwen

August 19th, 2011, 3:32 pm #5

You are not alone, tOdd....fear not. This, along with The Challenge: Rivals, are absolutely cannot-miss-television for me. I don't watch anything else on MTV, ever, but these two, I adore.

Like any other reality show, there are haters. They don't dissuade me from watching the show nor does the evidence that much of it is poorly edited and presented to the viewer in non-chronological order. Whatever. You don't like? Don't watch. I will waste my time as I see fit.

The new season, set in Italy, has not disappointed me in the least so far. Last night's episode cracked me up and appalled me all at once and the previews for next week look even better. Ronnie is absolutely going to knock Mike the f**k out (and push Sammie out of the way!) and I will be glued to the TV!
Snookie was on Fallon saying she and The Situation hooked up and he was "gross."

Has that happened yet?

AnonoFry
AnonoFry

August 19th, 2011, 3:47 pm #6

I wouldn't kiss that guy with my dog's mouth. You can see the cooties leaping off of him.

Pauly D on the other hand...he's sweet. If he got rid of that hair, he'd be SAH-MOKING.

Arwen
Arwen

August 19th, 2011, 3:53 pm #7

Really?

I don't know. Neither one is my type.

Aurora
Aurora

August 19th, 2011, 3:54 pm #8

I wouldn't kiss that guy with my dog's mouth. You can see the cooties leaping off of him.

Pauly D on the other hand...he's sweet. If he got rid of that hair, he'd be SAH-MOKING.
this is the first season i've watched, prompted by ma man. The only attractive one is Snookie.

the show is pretty much like crack.

August 19th, 2011, 3:58 pm #9

I think they are all gross and yet I am astounded by the brilliance of their success. How does that work?

AnonoFry
AnonoFry

August 19th, 2011, 3:58 pm #10

this is the first season i've watched, prompted by ma man. The only attractive one is Snookie.

the show is pretty much like crack.
Dude..Pauly D is hot. I forgot to mention - he also needs to quit shaving his eyebrows. Doesn't hurt that he seems like a good guy.