I kissed a Girl

I kissed a Girl

Comet
Comet

May 24th, 2012, 4:57 pm #1

Actually I didn't. But I did see Katy Perry perform last night at the Brooklyn Shipyards for Fleet week. http://gonyc.about.com/od/holidays/p/fleetweek.htm
I don't know if anyone remembers but last year I did the 9/11 Rememberance walk with the USO. Well I decided that I really wanted to be more involed with this orgnaization, so I started volunteering on the weekends with them. Well the USO volunteers were invited to a secret performance that Katy Perry gave for the sailors. It was so great. It was really nice of her to do this for our men and women in uniform. Her concert was a lot of fun. The concert I believe will be on NBC for the 4th of July. Okay for some reason Photobucket will not let me post pics. Sorry. I keep getting this error message.

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

May 24th, 2012, 5:03 pm #2

That's neat!

Were you trying the button down below, Comet? Because I don't think that has worked for quite awhile now. I have to go directly to Photobucket and upload pics then copy the html link and paste it in a message to post photos.

Comet
Comet

May 24th, 2012, 5:04 pm #3

Thanks Anny. I will try that.

Ginny
Ginny

May 24th, 2012, 5:05 pm #4

Actually I didn't. But I did see Katy Perry perform last night at the Brooklyn Shipyards for Fleet week. http://gonyc.about.com/od/holidays/p/fleetweek.htm
I don't know if anyone remembers but last year I did the 9/11 Rememberance walk with the USO. Well I decided that I really wanted to be more involed with this orgnaization, so I started volunteering on the weekends with them. Well the USO volunteers were invited to a secret performance that Katy Perry gave for the sailors. It was so great. It was really nice of her to do this for our men and women in uniform. Her concert was a lot of fun. The concert I believe will be on NBC for the 4th of July. Okay for some reason Photobucket will not let me post pics. Sorry. I keep getting this error message.

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Cool!

I kissed a squirrel!

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 24th, 2012, 5:09 pm #5

Coolio ! If you get the chance check out Walt's fat hairy asshole !

Aurora
Aurora

May 24th, 2012, 5:17 pm #6

Cool!

I kissed a squirrel!
Yay for Comet and Ginny!

Comet
Comet

May 24th, 2012, 5:34 pm #7

Here are some crappy pics from my phones! Yay for Ginny and the squirrel!

DJ.

May 24th, 2012, 5:45 pm #8

My father would have a fit and a half for her turning the American flag into a dress.

May 24th, 2012, 5:46 pm #9

I wondered if there was a mixed reaction to that too, DJ.

Cool pics, Comet! How fun!

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 24th, 2012, 5:47 pm #10

My father would have a fit and a half for her turning the American flag into a dress.
He's managed to avoid the Rolling Stones for a long time, I take it. Heh.