I am thankful for

I am thankful for

April 11th, 2012, 1:19 am #1

Seriously, I have a lot of really super bad stuff going on... okay, not cancer super bad, thank God, but really not great!!! So how about all the little things we can be thankful for? And let's get a whole big bunch of them!

Everyone in my family is physically healthy.

April 11th, 2012, 1:29 am #2

The folks at this bored are pretty good people, and I'm glad to "know" you.

April 11th, 2012, 1:35 am #3

My lawnmower is working just fine. (It had too much oil in it)

April 11th, 2012, 2:00 am #4

I heard this quote on the radio today (did I already post here? I think no... just facebook). It made me smile...and I am thankful for that.

Hes not perfect. You arent either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isnt going to quote poetry, hes not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Dont hurt him, dont change him, and dont expect for more than he can give. Dont analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when hes not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys dont exist, but theres always one guy that is perfect for you.
Bob Marley

April 11th, 2012, 2:03 am #5

I guess I can apply this to my sons.

April 11th, 2012, 2:10 am #6

I have a lovely garden and wonderful friends. On Sunday, my wonderful friends will be coming over to my lovely garden and exchange plant starts and drink tasty beverages.

April 11th, 2012, 2:15 am #7

I have wonderful friends as well. I am thankful for that. Aaaaand..... lemme think..... my laptop is working! And My bills are up to date!

Ginny
Ginny

April 11th, 2012, 3:08 am #8

Seriously, I have a lot of really super bad stuff going on... okay, not cancer super bad, thank God, but really not great!!! So how about all the little things we can be thankful for? And let's get a whole big bunch of them!

Everyone in my family is physically healthy.
(((Lizzlee's bung hole))))

I am thankful

My cat's butt issue got better by Monday ad I don't have to take her to the vet. (((Joan's bung hole)))

I have a job that is tolerable.

I have a car that works and I'm not ashamed to have the valets park.

I have an awesome SO that I love at least 95% of the time, and even that 5% makes me laugh, not cry.

Coming up on 1 month smoke free and my hair smells awesome.

April 11th, 2012, 3:16 am #9

I am thankful that even though I come home from work so exhausted that I frequently drive past my own street because I'm brain dead at the end of the day, that I have such a unique, challenging, and rewarding job.

And that Theo doesn't bitch when I text him and say "I'M SO BURNT OUT ON THIS DAAYYY ARRRGG!"

April 11th, 2012, 4:26 am #10

I am thankful for more than I can put on this page. But right now, this moment, I'm thankful that my kiddo didn't need me to stay with him to fall asleep tonight.