Homolka

Homolka

June 23rd, 2012, 4:56 am #1

Karla Homolka living in the Caribbean:

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome

That she should be living in relative obscurity doesn't sit well with me. I think she probably is living a fairly normal life. That she could have let Kristen French go should haunt her to her dying day . . . yet I'm far from convinced that she feels any remorse over it. Journalists are an inconvenience to her. A young girl pleading for her life was likewise (seemingly) an inconvenience to ex Ms. Homolka.
"'Tis strange but true, for the truth is always strange, stranger than fiction."

June 23rd, 2012, 5:11 am #2

:O

I didn't mention this cause I didn't think anyone else would be interested.

Creepy that she now had 3 kids of her own.. .and she killed 3 "kids"?!

I totally belive she was the "mastermind" and the one who actually did the killing.

June 23rd, 2012, 5:43 am #3

Karla Homolka living in the Caribbean:

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome

That she should be living in relative obscurity doesn't sit well with me. I think she probably is living a fairly normal life. That she could have let Kristen French go should haunt her to her dying day . . . yet I'm far from convinced that she feels any remorse over it. Journalists are an inconvenience to her. A young girl pleading for her life was likewise (seemingly) an inconvenience to ex Ms. Homolka.

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.

June 23rd, 2012, 10:05 am #4

I think because I was the same age as Kristen and Leslie when this all was happening, and the whole trial was a pretty big deal when I was in high school, I've always kind of kept up on this case.

I really wish that laws were different and that the deal she made when the videotapes were hidden could have become invalid when the new evidence came to light.

It's also weird to me to think that Paul Bernardo is now almost 50.

June 23rd, 2012, 3:13 pm #5

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.
Hey Dr Zh! What's going on in your corner of the world?

June 23rd, 2012, 3:16 pm #6

I think because I was the same age as Kristen and Leslie when this all was happening, and the whole trial was a pretty big deal when I was in high school, I've always kind of kept up on this case.

I really wish that laws were different and that the deal she made when the videotapes were hidden could have become invalid when the new evidence came to light.

It's also weird to me to think that Paul Bernardo is now almost 50.
I thought this was going to be about some new gay polka dance.