Holiday Weekend plans?

Holiday Weekend plans?

'neady
'neady

May 24th, 2012, 5:52 pm #1

It's a three (or for me...four) day weekend for most United Staters. Let's not forget to honor our veterans and keep them in our thoughts while we BBQ, drink insane amounts of alcohol, and splash around in the pool.

Tomorrow is Liv's 8th birthday and I used a vaca day to make it a Mommy & Me day. We're going to go to the bookstore, toy store, and/or Old Navy and TJ Maxx to pick out birthday gifts then maybe a light lunch.

Sunday we're going to B's uncle's BBQ.

We're thinking about taking Liv to Knoebels (amusement park) as her extra bday fun but we're not sure which day. I want to bring our dog but B just got a new truck and my back seat is too small for L, A, and the dog. I know he would enjoy sniffing all the doggy butts walking around. He lives for that.

What are your plans?

May 24th, 2012, 5:56 pm #2

Saturday we are working on Phase II - kitchen remodel.

Monday (the 28th) is our fake-a-versary. It will be 17 years together. We are going to go to LA on Sunday and go to Griffiths Observatory. They have some cool planetarium shows that I want to see. Then we will have a nice dinner there, do some LA beach/boardwalk strolling, and stay overnight at an apartment we have access to. Monday will probably play it by ear and head back to SD sometime after lunch.

DJ.

May 24th, 2012, 5:58 pm #3

It's a three (or for me...four) day weekend for most United Staters. Let's not forget to honor our veterans and keep them in our thoughts while we BBQ, drink insane amounts of alcohol, and splash around in the pool.

Tomorrow is Liv's 8th birthday and I used a vaca day to make it a Mommy & Me day. We're going to go to the bookstore, toy store, and/or Old Navy and TJ Maxx to pick out birthday gifts then maybe a light lunch.

We're thinking about taking Liv to Knoebels (amusement park) as her extra bday fun but we're not sure which day. I want to bring our dog but B just got a new truck and my back seat is too small for L, A, and the dog. I know he would enjoy sniffing all the doggy butts walking around. He lives for that.

What are your plans?
I'm starting off the long weekend with a massage on Friday night. I love my masseuse but she tricks me every time by giving me this nice, relaxing massage on my back then when I flip over she goes to town on all my fucked up tight muscles that make my upper body a misery. It's worth it, though.

Suit shopping for whitey on Sat, then a nap, then watching a movie.

Sunday, horsie walking, maybe an errand or 2, nap, undetermined.

Monday, wedding crap all day, bar-b-que something, nap, relax.

Ginny
Ginny

May 24th, 2012, 5:59 pm #4

What are your plans?
Jeeze I can't believe your baby is 8! Seems like yesterday I was reading about her being born!

I am going to grill this weekend (salmon burgers for the boy, probably a chicken breast for me since I hate salmon), and I keep bothering him to go get in the hot tub with me, so if there isn't a hundred kids at the pool where I live I think we might go. I think we might rent a movie... I wanted to see that "Woman in Black" (I think it's called) but I didn't get around to it, and I think that is on demand now.

May 24th, 2012, 6:01 pm #5

What are your plans?
We go to knobles at least once a year and our dog loves it. That's a great park.

May 24th, 2012, 6:07 pm #6

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 24th, 2012, 6:08 pm #7

It tastes so good when it hits your lips!

DJ.

May 24th, 2012, 6:12 pm #8

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
Bed, Bath and Beyond! Yay!

'neady
'neady

May 24th, 2012, 6:17 pm #9

LOL! Those are the best lines from that movie.

Deej, I love how you scheduled in a nap.
You're so lucky you can do that.

Anny, that sounds like a really nice anniversary!

DJ.

May 24th, 2012, 6:21 pm #10

I always forget I'm marrying Rain Man with the movie lines. Derp.

And 'Neady, if I didn't take a nap I turn into Psycho Whinatron and whitey tells me to "Go to sleep!". LOL