hey annon who is spamming this bored...

hey annon who is spamming this bored...

June 30th, 2012, 3:18 am #1

Could you use some quotes from The Princess Bride maybe? I know they aren't as offensive and stuff but they are still good.

Some suggestions:

obviously:
I'm not a witch I'm your wife!

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

We are men of action, lies do not become us.

And there is something about a cuttlass or whatever. So much better fodder for you. Are there rocks ahead?

Come on... I promise you your offensive posts will see less delete action, unless of course you have so much free time to see your work disappear so quickly. Wish I had that much time.

And... as always... if you are looking to share and kill time, pics always help. And this bored LURVES pics.

E: because I was friggin redundant.

(just sign up and join)
Last edited by BiderSpite on June 30th, 2012, 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 30th, 2012, 3:26 am #2

You seem to be operating on the assumption that the DV isn't completely batshit insane.

That guy is probably not too far off from storing body parts in a freezer; I doubt you can reason with him.

June 30th, 2012, 3:32 am #3

Worth a try. If DV is using an algorithm maybe DV can change it up? crosses fingers...

Ginny
Ginny

June 30th, 2012, 4:27 pm #4

I'd like a list of who is allowed to start threads about this and who isn't. Because last time we all got a stern warning from Todd. I have a feeling it was just because Appalled was talking about it, though. Can someone confirm?

CapsLock
CapsLock

June 30th, 2012, 7:53 pm #5

I would also like a ruling on what constitutes "spam".

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 30th, 2012, 8:57 pm #6

The DV is a lost cause. Also I doubt this guy is using an algorithm to create his pointless posts.

This has already been discussed. Just set the board to "approval-only" and all our problems will be solved. Done and done.

June 30th, 2012, 9:07 pm #7

I would also like a ruling on what constitutes "spam".
As the self appointed Supreme Court Scholar of weekend and evening posting, I rule as follows:

No one is to start a new thread to address the troll. You may, however, reply to it on any one of its Walt's asshole threads. It will certainly read those and probably does not read any thread it didn't start.

What the troll is doing is not so much SPAM as it is attempting a human form of a denial of service attack. SPAM would be if it was trying to get us to buy something or click on a link to its facebook page. The motivation here seems to be to get us to quit coming to the bored.

And that, my friends, is the LAW!

Much like Obamacare, there really is no penalty if you choose not to adhere to the law. I don't even have editing powers.

<i>You're comparing apples and exceptionally bad taste</i> -DJ

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 30th, 2012, 9:24 pm #8

That's right DV!!! Suck it!!

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 30th, 2012, 9:45 pm #9

I just wish Bider would explain why she started the thread in the first place. Pretty dumb. Pissed a bunch of peeps off is all it did.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

July 1st, 2012, 12:00 am #10

That's women for ya!