Hey All!

Hey All!

June 27th, 2012, 1:41 pm #1

I'm back from San Fran! This week is moving week too so I'm gonna be all wonkified and stuff...

What stores are the bestest to get free boxes? Needs the boxes...

Hope alls well with all here peeps. And sorry for leaving on the approval while I was away...

June 27th, 2012, 1:42 pm #2

Liquor stores!

June 27th, 2012, 1:47 pm #3

I could have missed something, but I haven't seen any real complaints from board regulars about having the board on approval-to-post mode. Personally I like it and think it contributed to a more positive posting vibe over the weekend.

June 27th, 2012, 1:53 pm #4

Fuck you, Funk.

June 27th, 2012, 1:53 pm #5

I could have missed something, but I haven't seen any real complaints from board regulars about having the board on approval-to-post mode. Personally I like it and think it contributed to a more positive posting vibe over the weekend.
Funk, tOdd is not asking for your opinion on approval mode, he wants to know where to get boxes!

June 27th, 2012, 1:54 pm #6

I want both! I have no idea how to get boxes nor if Approval mode sucks or not?!!!

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 27th, 2012, 1:54 pm #7

I found boxes @ uhaul. I know you have to pay but key in stacking to have the same size. I don't know if you have movers or not but if you're doing it yourself I found it much easier to pack the truck with the same size stuff.

June 27th, 2012, 1:55 pm #8

Fuck you, Funk.
That doesn't give me much to go on Smirk. Was that a request, a joke, or are you expressing disagreement with my statement? I did already state that I could have missed someones dissatisfaction with the approval status.

Last edited by Funkenstien on June 27th, 2012, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 27th, 2012, 2:58 pm #9

I found boxes @ uhaul. I know you have to pay but key in stacking to have the same size. I don't know if you have movers or not but if you're doing it yourself I found it much easier to pack the truck with the same size stuff.
I used to know a blogger that had her blog site to "approval-to-post". It really does screen out the crap. The DFB has been attacked for far to long. Change is needed.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 27th, 2012, 3:37 pm #10

I didn't mind the approval because there are people here that are decent about it and I didn't have to hear about walt's nether regions. Squid, however, is a jerk with it. For no good reason other than he's whining about the same shit for the 5,000th time b/c he feels slighted somehow. And that's a shame. You've got the control - why are you abusing it? It makes no sense.

And Funk, I agree with Smirk. You need to get over yourself, for god's sake. PLEASE.