guinne pigs?

guinne pigs?

January 29th, 2003, 12:22 am #1

i juss need to kno if how expencive they usually get if u buy everything for them to live happy lives?

Alicia
Alicia

April 18th, 2003, 11:24 pm #2

Hey~

I have had 2 guinne pigs an d getting a 3rd one any day now. They are very clan animals. When talking about the price of having a gunnie pig it depends on how much you pay for the pig and what age it is. There is no way you would spend more than $40 unless you get new cages.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 19th, 2003, 10:29 pm #3

i juss need to kno if how expencive they usually get if u buy everything for them to live happy lives?
are you talking about the first months or there whole life

Amanda
Amanda

June 13th, 2003, 8:49 pm #4

Hey~

I have had 2 guinne pigs an d getting a 3rd one any day now. They are very clan animals. When talking about the price of having a gunnie pig it depends on how much you pay for the pig and what age it is. There is no way you would spend more than $40 unless you get new cages.
I am watching a guinnie pig and when i pet it under it chin it makes a grunting sound. what does that mean?

Rachel
Rachel

July 21st, 2003, 2:09 am #5

Hey~

Hey, my name is Rachel and I have two gunne pigs. And we think one is pregnet. There names are Browine, and Coco Puffs. The girl is Coco Puffs! They are both very cute and fun. But, if you are going to get one you have to use responsiblity. You also have to make sure there cage is clean! well, gtg!

sarah
sarah

April 7th, 2004, 5:26 pm #6

I am watching a guinnie pig and when i pet it under it chin it makes a grunting sound. what does that mean?
it means that it likes it

jackie
jackie

April 15th, 2004, 2:39 pm #7

Hey~

guinee pigs are clean with them selves but they poop and pee up a storm i have three guinee pigs and i breed them i know alot about them. i dont know were that girl is going to and bying guinee pigs but a guinee pig can cost by its self 25.00 and a cage can cost up to 40.00. then forever you will be bying food and water vitamins and bedding for them. dont get me wrong guinee pigs are wonderful animals and they are very lovable but they are alot of work and responsibility. from jackie

barry kane
barry kane

April 18th, 2004, 5:26 pm #8

hi im a real big guinne pig fan and i have 5 of them.two are pregnant and i was just wondering how long it takes for them to have ther babes.the two of them are pretty big so i just want to know how long will it be till they have them,and how many they will have

Wingnuttzz
Wingnuttzz

April 23rd, 2004, 12:28 pm #9

Guinne pogs are not that expenesive to buy but hutch can cost lots

I bought my two female guinne pigs for £10 but singley they would usually be £12

They reconmend that you by two guinne pigs at the same time

jackie
jackie

April 25th, 2004, 1:50 pm #10

For three months they will be pregnant and then the can have up to 4 babies but if u are like super lucky like me ur guinee pig might have five my guinee pig did and she was the size of a basketball.
But if they babys are all born died or 1 or 2 are she will start to eat them dont bealarmed if she starts eating her babys (she will only do this if they are dead). but usually that wont happen. but good luck to your guinee pig.