Girlz rule Boyz drule

Girlz rule Boyz drule

March 13th, 2006, 1:23 am #1

Girlz

All girlz talkin about boys .All boyz sooooooo jelous whole world should be a girrlll world and boys should be gone .Soooooo listen to me goodbey bbbboooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzz goooooodbeyyyy bbbbbboooooyyyyyzzzzzzz

(SONG)

March 13th, 2006, 1:26 am #2

THATS SO ME LIKE TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

MICHELLLEMICHELLEMCIHELLEMICHELLEMICHELLEMCIHELLEMICHEELL3WMCIHELLEMICHELLEMICHELLEMICHEELE CMMEFRNGOHIRNWKSFIOHRG I LOVE YOU TATALLY************************************@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#########$$$$$$$%%%%%%^^^^&&&&&***(((((()))))))))))))))))))$$$$$$$GIVE ME$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 13th, 2006, 3:08 pm #3

your right we do rule

Koosh
Koosh

May 1st, 2006, 4:04 pm #4

GURLS R PANSEYS!!! THEY R WAAYY TO WEAK, THEY ARE LUCKY THEY R STRONG ENOUGH 2 LIFT THEIR ARMS!

Skara
Skara

July 21st, 2006, 11:54 pm #5

hey you are a wimp I'm a girl and I'm in wrestling I'm the only girl on the team and I WOOP all of the guys butt so you need to shut you fat mouth and I spent all last summer lifting 50 pound blocks so shut it why do guys never hit girls? I'll tell you bcuz they're afraid of getting wooped so you shut you fat mouth and get your head out of your butt and take a look at the real world wimp!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 27th, 2006, 1:59 pm #6

LAME