get a pug

get a pug

Alejandro
Alejandro

April 14th, 2005, 7:53 pm #1

maybe you want to think about getting a pug. they are small and dont shed too much. not to mention that they are so unique looking (another way to say ugly) that some girls actually like them. a thought.

jess
jess

January 5th, 2006, 6:50 am #2

ya pugs rule there so cute i like full black ones my friend marriana has a full blach pug named bella

chelsea
chelsea

January 14th, 2006, 3:20 am #3

i have a pug too and shes cute and she is a ful white pug and 4 other dogs to 1 is baby the white one 2 is mr puggles and 3 whinny and 4 roxy and 5 fluffycins and they are onley 4 weeks and my dog had babeis by

marianna
marianna

January 14th, 2006, 11:08 pm #4

yes i have a pug to and its realy cool

Jaren
Jaren

February 2nd, 2006, 1:54 am #5

i have a pug too and shes cute and she is a ful white pug and 4 other dogs to 1 is baby the white one 2 is mr puggles and 3 whinny and 4 roxy and 5 fluffycins and they are onley 4 weeks and my dog had babeis by
i need a pet and would like to get a pug but i dont know much about them do u need to care for them differently are they succeptable to diseases more i think they even make a pig like noise dont they that would be awesome

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 13th, 2006, 6:12 pm #6

pugs are very delicate and there good pets and all but i think you should get a husky there cool you can play with them not hafting to worry about them braking something or get sushed and huskys are way prettier and cooler and better

May 2nd, 2007, 3:13 pm #7

Yeah, If you get a Pug you can go Pug Bowling!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sheesh, I was JUST KIDDING!

Zana Bee
Zana Bee

February 1st, 2008, 5:16 pm #8

Pugs are AWESOME (mine is named Scooter). But they do have some requirements:

The real biggie is pugs LOVE people, probably even more than food and toys. So you need to be ready to spend a lot of quality time with your pug. They're not high-energy dogs really, so lap time is good enough, its not like you have to walk them 3 times a day to keep them from bouncing off the walls.

Since they love people, they'll want to sleep NEXT to you, not at the foot of the bed. And they do snore. I think it's really cute when my piggy snores, but some people don't like that.

They don't tolerate heat well because of their smushy noses: If you live in a hot climate, they must live exclusively indoors.

They shed year-round: But their fur is pretty short and not thick, so it's bearable.

jennifer
jennifer

May 23rd, 2008, 1:14 pm #9

where did you get your white pug? i have been looking for one to bring into our home.

jen