GET A POODLE

GET A POODLE

April 11th, 2005, 11:06 pm #1

Todd i have 2 tea cup poodles. Shelbie and Sobie. Sobie is actually bigger than a normal tea cup. He's like 8 pounds.Just ta let ya know tea cups do not shead,and they are good for people with allergies cause they have real hair not fur. I love my babies they are so funny and smart .

f-foxy
f-foxy

April 24th, 2005, 4:07 pm #2

Poodle's are ankle-biters DON't get one the suck

Lee
Lee

August 27th, 2005, 12:24 am #3

I love poodles they are great!!

KOOSH
KOOSH

January 13th, 2006, 7:15 pm #4

Todd i have 2 tea cup poodles. Shelbie and Sobie. Sobie is actually bigger than a normal tea cup. He's like 8 pounds.Just ta let ya know tea cups do not shead,and they are good for people with allergies cause they have real hair not fur. I love my babies they are so funny and smart .
POODLES R SO UGLY AND THEIR FUR IS SO DUMB LOOKING AND
STUPED

Tiffanny
Tiffanny

January 29th, 2006, 10:52 pm #5

I might think poodles were ugly too if I didn't know what a great personality they have. You are really missing out if you don't ever get to meet one. I think they are really funny too.

KOOSH
KOOSH

February 9th, 2006, 8:26 pm #6

I NEVER SAID I DIDNT LIKE THEIR PERSONNAITY I JUST SAID THEIR FUR IS DUMB.
AND IF YOU WANT A GOOD DOG I HAVE A BLACK-LAB SAINT BERNARD CROSS WHO IS HUGE BUT GENTAL. HES HAS THE FACE OF A BLACK LAB, AND FLABBY LIPS.

Poodle!
Poodle!

March 30th, 2006, 9:22 am #7

Well i think poodles look silly, but if i find a pic of your poodles, that looks good, then i will consider them as dogs! until then poodles are just big rats!

poodle suck!
poodle suck!

April 14th, 2006, 5:38 am #8

DONT GET A POODLE! they are ugly, they are mean, they always seem prissy and they just plain stink. I hate them!

koosh
koosh

May 1st, 2006, 4:03 pm #9

I might think poodles were ugly too if I didn't know what a great personality they have. You are really missing out if you don't ever get to meet one. I think they are really funny too.
ya right! some great personality! i went 2 some1s house who had a poodle and the 1st thing it did was bite me!