Fresh Prince might be a dick...

Fresh Prince might be a dick...

A Citizen
A Citizen

May 19th, 2012, 4:59 pm #1

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

DJ.

May 19th, 2012, 5:05 pm #2

A man tries to kiss him on the mouth in front of a million people without permission and Will Smith is a dick? I don't think so. That dude's smirk after he got lightly back-handed told me all I need to know. He's lucky he didn't walk away with a broken nose.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 19th, 2012, 5:17 pm #3

walts fat anus

A Citizen
A Citizen

May 19th, 2012, 5:37 pm #4

The dick part was the parting slap- then the "It's all good" comment.

'neady
'neady

May 19th, 2012, 6:05 pm #5

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
I don't blame him for getting skeeved but I think pushing the kisser away would have sufficed.

A Citizen
A Citizen

May 19th, 2012, 7:12 pm #6

Totally

CapsLock
CapsLock

May 19th, 2012, 7:36 pm #7

Bullshit. He's not in the wrong here.

May 19th, 2012, 8:39 pm #8

How dare he not allow a total stranger to kiss him on the mouth. What an ass!

Something tells me that dude has a cash settlement in his future.

A Citizen
A Citizen

May 19th, 2012, 8:44 pm #9

Bullshit. He's not in the wrong here.
Image. If he just would have left it at a push back, he would have been fine. The extra slap was wrong and makes him look a little homophobic. I am sure he was cranky, doing press junkets- and everything. But still. A push back, then a non-story...

The other thing that is cranking me a little about Will is that he is whoring his son again. Supposedly, he and Jaden were at the White House and they asked the Presidents about "aliens"...right around the time MIB3 comes out?

Dick.

May 19th, 2012, 9:11 pm #10

If I was walking along and a total stranger tried to kiss me, my knee-jerk reaction might be to smack them, too.