Found a Kitten

Found a Kitten

Amy
Amy

June 13th, 2012, 6:30 pm #1

Last night I found a kitten under my car and I know for a fact that someone here will appreciate photos of the little heathen, who is currently shredding my mail and throwing all the pens off my desk. Oh, and he looks a helluva lot like Banjo as a kitten, except for the white on his face.

And here's a recent one of Banjo in all his.. erm.. glory?

June 13th, 2012, 6:32 pm #2

Ha! Awesome. Nice to see ya posting.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 13th, 2012, 6:40 pm #3

Walt's asshole

June 13th, 2012, 6:44 pm #4

Ha! Awesome. Nice to see ya posting.
CUTE!

And I missed Banjo. He looks fabulous.

Amy
Amy

June 13th, 2012, 7:00 pm #5

Well in that case, here's another!

and Stella..

and another of the new beastie..

June 13th, 2012, 7:02 pm #6

OMG! That face on Stella!! LOL! You have to enter that picture in some contest. It is a winner!

Awwww, cute Banjo and the new little guy. Are you keeping him?

Amy
Amy

June 13th, 2012, 7:04 pm #7

I'd like to, but we'll see. My guy was working overnight last night when I found the beast. I texted him a short confession with a pic, and he got home this morning and went into the office and the kitten was laying on the desk, saw a new person and ran right over purring like crazy. So the beast has done its part. Time will tell.

June 13th, 2012, 7:05 pm #8

OMG! That face on Stella!! LOL! You have to enter that picture in some contest. It is a winner!

Awwww, cute Banjo and the new little guy. Are you keeping him?

LOL! Love it. One of the best parts about kitties is when they run sideways all puffed up.

"Ta Friggin da"

June 13th, 2012, 7:07 pm #9

The Spider Dance!

You have to keep his name "the beast".

Amy
Amy

June 13th, 2012, 7:15 pm #10

LOL! Love it. One of the best parts about kitties is when they run sideways all puffed up.

"Ta Friggin da"

The beast is fearless, chases poor Stella (who mercilessly harasses Banjo so she's got it coming to her) all poofed up, hopping sideways, hissing and spitting.

Banjo hasn't met the kitten yet. He wasn't too impressed when I brought Stella home, this won't be any different I'm guessing.