Fashionistas

Fashionistas

June 2nd, 2012, 4:25 am #1

WTF is with all the fur and feathers?

So, Squid has me totally hooked on the show Girls. I'm seriously addicted now. In the last episode the british? chick wore a weird feather outfit.

On Real Houseweives of Vancouver (yep we've got one) two of these chicks who own a clothing store are constantly wearing weird fur and feathers that remind me of the Dark Tower series, like they are some Taheen or something.

is this a thing?

it's not even good fur... she looks like a yeti

June 2nd, 2012, 4:52 am #2

I think it must be a frozen north thing.  If you walk around wearing yeti hide here people laugh at you.

Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird
<i>Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird</i>

June 2nd, 2012, 8:13 pm #3

fuck fasihonistas right up their assholes

June 2nd, 2012, 10:43 pm #4

I think it must be a frozen north thing.  If you walk around wearing yeti hide here people laugh at you.

Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird
Who the hell is that red person in the background?

June 2nd, 2012, 11:01 pm #5

Real Gimp of Vancouver

June 3rd, 2012, 12:29 am #6

LOL!

June 3rd, 2012, 1:22 pm #7

WTF is with all the fur and feathers?

So, Squid has me totally hooked on the show Girls. I'm seriously addicted now. In the last episode the british? chick wore a weird feather outfit.

On Real Houseweives of Vancouver (yep we've got one) two of these chicks who own a clothing store are constantly wearing weird fur and feathers that remind me of the Dark Tower series, like they are some Taheen or something.

is this a thing?

it's not even good fur... she looks like a yeti
A friend of mine recently started a clothing company that's all rugged fur coats and vests for men. I don't know if I should feel relieved that this might be a viable business venture for him or concerned that people really are spending hundreds of dollars to look like cavemen.

June 3rd, 2012, 2:55 pm #8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nYbKipN ... re=related

<i>Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird</i>

June 3rd, 2012, 5:52 pm #9

How could I have forgotten it was Burns that started the trend.

I do take solace in the fact the other housewives make fun of her for all her fur.

I am also ashamed at how into the show I am.

June 3rd, 2012, 6:08 pm #10

LOL at Joe!!!!

Seriously though, WTF is going on with the red person?