Draw on the Thing Tuesday

Draw on the Thing Tuesday

Anonymous!
Anonymous!

July 26th, 2011, 11:21 pm #1

Some idiot is drawing swastikas on it. Please take it down Todd.

Anonymous!
Anonymous!

July 26th, 2011, 11:37 pm #2

Now writing the 'n' word.

Ronnie
Ronnie

July 27th, 2011, 8:36 am #3

Oh NO!!!! Now it says 'Goodnight'! Ban Todd!!!!

Anonymous!
Anonymous!

July 27th, 2011, 12:31 pm #4

I hate people. A little more each day.

This is what happens when, as a society, we have less and less human contact. We go from our cars to our office to our car back to our houses, most mingling with a very small group socially, no dinner around the table, everyone tap tap tapping at a little keyboard. Road rage. Office rage. Sit in your house and look at the same 3 people for days on end, and that's only if some of them are still small enough to let you look at them. It's depressing.

These poor excuses for human beings are the manifestation. The US is going down. Our society is in shambles - education ignored, poverty on the increase, the gap between rich and poor ever widening but the "haves" don't give a shit. Our "representative" are reptiles that can't keep their dicks in their pants, much less use any common sense or decency to make this country run.

Jaded. Yes. Jaded.

I await Squid's rah rah talk, but I just can't get excited about it. I think I'll go get some anti-depressants, that about 95% of the people I know are already taking. Nothing seems to bother them.

July 27th, 2011, 2:09 pm #5

You want the rah rah, or you're cringing in anticipation of it? I don't need to do it if you don't want it.

I could stop at: "Sorry you're feeling so hopeless, anon." if you like.

Arwen
Arwen

July 27th, 2011, 2:23 pm #6

I hate people. A little more each day.

This is what happens when, as a society, we have less and less human contact. We go from our cars to our office to our car back to our houses, most mingling with a very small group socially, no dinner around the table, everyone tap tap tapping at a little keyboard. Road rage. Office rage. Sit in your house and look at the same 3 people for days on end, and that's only if some of them are still small enough to let you look at them. It's depressing.

These poor excuses for human beings are the manifestation. The US is going down. Our society is in shambles - education ignored, poverty on the increase, the gap between rich and poor ever widening but the "haves" don't give a shit. Our "representative" are reptiles that can't keep their dicks in their pants, much less use any common sense or decency to make this country run.

Jaded. Yes. Jaded.

I await Squid's rah rah talk, but I just can't get excited about it. I think I'll go get some anti-depressants, that about 95% of the people I know are already taking. Nothing seems to bother them.
You know what? Some days I feel very much like you do, anon.

Same Anon
Same Anon

July 27th, 2011, 2:32 pm #7

I mean, how can you not? Unless you ARE medicated? It's in your face all the time!

July 27th, 2011, 2:53 pm #8

OK, here's a short rah rah -

Generally, I think more people have a surviving standard of living on today's planet Earth than at any other point in human history. Sure there are egregious disparities, and sure the standard of living for many Americans is actually eroding, but for the moment, I think more of those alive are meeting basic human needs than ever before.
Last edited by SquiddyBoy on July 27th, 2011, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous!
Anonymous!

July 27th, 2011, 2:57 pm #9

Egregious.

And that's a pretty low standard, though I get what you are saying. Let's not even get into overpopulation.

July 27th, 2011, 3:07 pm #10

Having my spelling corrected depresses me. Fixed it - but I'm never going to spell check posts here - I just don't care enough. So if you're interested in conserving your breath in these trying times, perhaps that's one savings you might immediately enjoy.