7:04 PM - May 15, 2012 #21

How dare you!

There's lots of shooting stuff up with a Pepper Grinder, and blowing things up with a Teapot, and beating the crap out of things with a Hobby Horse...

nevermind.

7:32 PM - May 15, 2012 #22

Is that the sequel? I played the first one if so. I enjoyed it. It was all Tim-burtony Alice long before Tim Burton rebooted Alice...

7:38 PM - May 15, 2012 #23

How dare you!

There's lots of shooting stuff up with a Pepper Grinder, and blowing things up with a Teapot, and beating the crap out of things with a Hobby Horse...

nevermind.
LOL smirk

7:40 PM - May 15, 2012 #24

Yeah, its the sequel, girly-boy.

9:11 PM - May 15, 2012 #25

I put a down payment on Max Payne 3 about 5 months ago. I'm going to pick it up this weekend probably. But I really want to buy this:

It's a rotisserie for my weber grill. It's 130 clams and I feel bad about buying both.

9:16 PM - May 15, 2012 #26

Aww.  Isn't doggie daddy's day coming up soon?

Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird
<i>Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird</i>

9:24 PM - May 15, 2012 #27

I'm buying the rotisserie. I only put $5 on the game. And honestly, I'm kinda getting burnt on gaming. Maybe it's the warm weather. I'm on vacation next week. I'm going to open the pool, cook rotisserie style food, and overpost in the middle of the day!

10:45 PM - May 15, 2012 #28

That sounds like a great idea, Caps.  Nice week to take off, too.  I need a few days off but I'm still interviewing for a possible new position, and I'd rather take a break in between jobs and cash out my vacay time.

I did get home a little early today so I'm downloading now.  Squeeeeeee.

Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird
<i>Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird</i>

10:51 PM - May 15, 2012 #29

Neady will have to fire up the "movie game" thread.

1:06 AM - May 16, 2012 #30

Is anyone here following development of this game? Anyone going to jump on board? Care to share any thoughts you have on the matter yea or nea?

I'm really trying to avoid getting geeked about this game. There have been lots of comments by people about how Blizzard has put profit before gameplay on their other games, how this game has taken too long to release, etc. etc... reasons that will make this game suffer. However, I cannot help myself. I'm fighting the urge to pre-purchase a copy.

Diablo 2 is probably my all time favorite game. Almost certainly it's the game that has sucked the most hours from my "real" life. Unless the game completely tanks, I know it's only a matter of time before I break down and give Blizzard my money. If people here are planning to buy Diablo 3, I'd like to party up with you.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>
Ok, I have been playing for the last hour and I may be officially addicted.