Conan and Letterman rank on Leno

Conan and Letterman rank on Leno

May 18th, 2012, 6:15 pm #1

HA!

Worth clicking and watching. Or reading.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/1 ... 26393.html

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 20th, 2012, 10:50 pm #2

I really wish these guys would stop whinging about Leno. What's done is done. Enough already. Conan is highly over-rated. Letterman is nasty. Leno shows professionalism by not shitting all over these guys every chance he gets yet crap that happened well over a decade ago (in Letterman's case) is fodder for his ratings.

May 21st, 2012, 2:41 pm #3

The above was written by Jay Leno's intern.

Suck it Leno! Conan's got more talent in one strand of his ginger hair than you and your prehensile chin will ever know!

Not an Intern
Not an Intern

May 21st, 2012, 3:39 pm #4

He doesn't need to rely on the crutch of tearing down Letterman and Conan every chance he gets in order to get ratings. Sorry, but I just don't find Conan all that funny. I watch Letterman, but just don't find Conan to be what he's cracked up to be.

May 21st, 2012, 3:40 pm #5

Intern.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 21st, 2012, 3:44 pm #6

The Jimmys blow all these old farts out of the water, anyway. Letterman stopped being funny long ago. Jay Leno never was. And Conan is still acting like he's 25, when he was funny, but it doesn't work anymore.

May 21st, 2012, 3:58 pm #7

Perhaps It's because I'm now lame, but I'm almost never up late enough to catch late-night TV. Back when I did though, Jay Leno was the equivalent of tapioca pudding. He's kinda OK if you've got no other dessert option, but not nearly as satisfying as almost any other decent show.

May 22nd, 2012, 10:51 am #8

I refuse to believe that anyone under the age of 70 thinks Jay Leno is funny.

Conan is hit or miss, I think he owes a lot to his writers. Letterman, I never dug his act. The Top 10 lists were okay, but they got stale years ago.

They could let Johnny Carson's mummified corpse host the Tonight Show, and it would still be more entertaining than anything Jay Leno has ever done.

I've never seen Jimmy Kimmel's show, but he was great on The Man Show and that bit where he destroyed Leno was an instant classic.

Jimmy Fallon needs to be beaten to death with a framing hammer.

Last edited by Hepatitis_C on May 22nd, 2012, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 22nd, 2012, 11:54 am #9

I always hated Fallon, until I saw his late show. I like him on it despite myself. He seems like a genuinely nice dude.

Kimmel's just funny.