Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad

June 25th, 2010, 1:57 pm #1

Just started this series on netflix and the first three episodes are way WAY good I thinks... Anybody else watching? No spoilers pls!

Appalled
Appalled

June 25th, 2010, 2:00 pm #2

I dvr'ed the first season but never watched it. It looks great. I think I'm off tv because its awful.

June 25th, 2010, 2:06 pm #3

Just started this series on netflix and the first three episodes are way WAY good I thinks... Anybody else watching? No spoilers pls!
Same here. I just finished season 2. I still can't believe that's the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. I hate his wife more than I hated Mackey's wife on The Shield.

That's the downside of Netflix. I always want to talk about shows about 2 seasons after most people have already seen them.

I just finished season 3 of Burn Notice, which is a little more formulaic, but still pretty good. Plus it has Bruce Campbell in it. And some chick that looks like a skeleton with stringy hair, but we won't talk about that.

June 25th, 2010, 2:09 pm #4

I dvr'ed the first season but never watched it. It looks great. I think I'm off tv because its awful.
I watched the first two seasons but haven't seen any of Season 3 yet.

I know there's CSI and everything but Breaking Bad shows a lot of ways to do bad things to people with chemicals.

I love Walter's family.

A Citizen
A Citizen

June 25th, 2010, 2:27 pm #5

Same here. I just finished season 2. I still can't believe that's the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. I hate his wife more than I hated Mackey's wife on The Shield.

That's the downside of Netflix. I always want to talk about shows about 2 seasons after most people have already seen them.

I just finished season 3 of Burn Notice, which is a little more formulaic, but still pretty good. Plus it has Bruce Campbell in it. And some chick that looks like a skeleton with stringy hair, but we won't talk about that.
I just saw the first episode of Breaking Bad- looks great! Would like to see more...

Burn Notice is cool- love Bruce Campbell...

AnonoIgotathangforJesse
AnonoIgotathangforJesse

June 25th, 2010, 2:34 pm #6

Breaking Bad is the best show on (regular) TV right now. I just watched the Season 3 finale last night. It was great, just like the rest of the show has been. I catch it on Comcast on Demand, since it comes on past my bedtime Sun nights - I get up STUPID early for work.

Love love love it...great show. Walt's a bad ass.

June 25th, 2010, 2:41 pm #7

I'm halfway through season two on Netflix right now. I dunno...I'm not blown away by it. Seems like those two just have a series of really close calls with disaster. I think that I could run an operation better than them. I don't understand why Walt even deals with that screw-up of a kid anymore. He's just gonna eff everything up, as always.

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.

June 25th, 2010, 3:03 pm #8

I love how the show builds up Walt as the iconic "good guy in a bad situation", but then gives you glimpses into the fact that Walt may just be a bad guy.

It's so rare to see that depth of character in a television show.

Soozin
Soozin

June 25th, 2010, 4:20 pm #9

When my "Lost is over" depression subsided, I made the move to get into Mad Men. I work in advertising, and everyone around here goes on and on about it. I'm about halfway through the 1st season, and, as expected, I like it a lot. Hope I can get caught up soon - it's tough in the summer.

June 25th, 2010, 4:27 pm #10

I did a similar thing to get over my depression of the ending of The Shield.

I started watching Sons of Anarchy. I didn't get into it at first, but by the season 1 finale, I was hooked.