Bitterness, the Sports Edition

Bitterness, the Sports Edition

June 13th, 2012, 5:59 pm #1

So I'm pretty indifferent to sports. Mostly pay some attention to the winter Olympics for the cool sports and to the summer Olympics for action shots of extremely fit, attractive people. That said, I'm not completely oblivious to professional sports. It is currently the time of year when us PDXers are constantly reminded that the Blazers had first pick a few years ago and chose Greg Oden over Kevin Durant. When this happens, there is only one thing to say that could possibly relieve some of my bitterness. Would you care to join me?

cough

ahem

EFF YOU TRAILBLAZERS MANAGEMENT!! EFF YOU IN YOUR STUPID BUNGHOLES SIDEWAYS WITH AN OVER-INFLATED NON-LUBRICATED BASKETBALL!!!

Whew. Carry on. Any moments in sports history that you may never build a bridge and get over?
Last edited by pearlgurl on June 13th, 2012, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 13th, 2012, 6:15 pm #2

In their defense, Oden was the consensus #1. Everyone thought he was going to be a big time center. People said Durant was too slight of build to be a great pro.

It was a tough call. They went with what was considered the safe bet at the time. Nobody new Oden was made of glass.

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm #3

pearlgurl. shut your fucking pie hole, whore

God
God

June 13th, 2012, 6:21 pm #4

You'll die soon, asshole. I'll see to it.

June 14th, 2012, 3:01 pm #5

In their defense, Oden was the consensus #1. Everyone thought he was going to be a big time center. People said Durant was too slight of build to be a great pro.

It was a tough call. They went with what was considered the safe bet at the time. Nobody new Oden was made of glass.
Sorry PG - I loathe all things pro basketball these days.

Sad because it used to be my #1 pro sport.

Aurora
Aurora

June 14th, 2012, 3:53 pm #6

yeah, all mine are Canucks related, and if I mention them Caps will post youtube videos that will make me cry.