Best Vacation Ever

Best Vacation Ever

May 7th, 2012, 5:10 pm #1

What is the best vacation you ever took? 
<i>Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird</i>

AnonoNut
AnonoNut

May 7th, 2012, 5:13 pm #2

walt's asshole

A Citizen
A Citizen

May 7th, 2012, 5:15 pm #3

Probably Bermuda...Cruise from NYC.

May 7th, 2012, 5:18 pm #4

Two weeks in Maui in a condo on Napili Bay with Bobby and the boys Dec 1999 - Jan 2000 ringing in the new century.

ETA: What about you, Ginny?

Last edited by AnnyBoo on May 7th, 2012, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 7th, 2012, 5:21 pm #5

I can't think of one that's really epic.    It was making me kind of sad.  So I was thinking about places to go and thought I would ask where people went that was really great.

Plus, I feel bad that I let one of my crazy friends ruin the last vacation for poor Guitar Boy.
<i>Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird</i>

A Citizen
A Citizen

May 7th, 2012, 5:24 pm #6

Bermuda- cruise was pretty cool.

May 7th, 2012, 5:29 pm #7

I can't think of one that's really epic.    It was making me kind of sad.  So I was thinking about places to go and thought I would ask where people went that was really great.

Plus, I feel bad that I let one of my crazy friends ruin the last vacation for poor Guitar Boy.
Aww that makes me sad, Ginny. You need an epic vacation with Guitar Boy. Are you still considering heading up north?

CapsLock
CapsLock

May 7th, 2012, 5:30 pm #8

Bermuda- cruise was pretty cool.
I went on a ski trip to Vail and Beaver Creek once. That was pretty awesome.

And I went to Seaside, FL once. That was relaxing but I wasn't there long enough.

I think I want to go to Aruba. I've heard only great things about Aruba.

May 7th, 2012, 5:31 pm #9

Grand Cayman... Dating my husband at the time and we'd reached that stage where you either take the next step or break up. He suprised me with this trip and we truly fell in love. It's the best time I've ever had.

smirk
smirk

May 7th, 2012, 6:05 pm #10

Had a great time the last two times I went to the Big Island. (Plus - bonus - you could chill with Jiggy)

The last family trip to NYC last year was also fun.