Best movies no one's ever seen

Best movies no one's ever seen

DJ.

June 7th, 2012, 5:06 pm #1

What are your favorite sleeper movies?

Mine?

The Cable Guy. I love this one. I know Jim Carrey can be super annoying especially when he's doing some stupid face-pulling character but something about this movie is awesome to me.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Seriously hilarious.

Slither. Weirdly wonderful.

Odd Todd Jumped The Shark
Odd Todd Jumped The Shark

June 7th, 2012, 5:07 pm #2

walt's greasy shithole

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 7th, 2012, 5:09 pm #3

Mine?

The Cable Guy. I love this one. I know Jim Carrey can be super annoying especially when he's doing some stupid face-pulling character but something about this movie is awesome to me.

The Princess Bride is still my fav.
Last edited by BiderSpite on June 7th, 2012, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 7th, 2012, 5:10 pm #4

Mine?

The cable guy - NO!

Kiss Kiss - Loved!

Slither - Fabulous!

Have you seen the previews for the syfy Jersey Shore Shark Attack? The previews make me laugh so hard! I don't think I'll be able to watch the whole thing but the commercials crack me up. They really should just do little mini webisodes of this.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

"Ta Friggin da"

DJ.

June 7th, 2012, 5:12 pm #5

So what are yours?

CapsLock
CapsLock

June 7th, 2012, 5:13 pm #6

John Carter

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

June 7th, 2012, 5:19 pm #7

Mine?

A Family Thing with James Earl Jones and Robert Duvall, because both of them are made of awesome.

Ginny
Ginny

June 7th, 2012, 5:19 pm #8

So what are yours?
Idiocracy
Vampires (Belgian movie I made Anny watch)
I saw this movie the other night on HBO and liked it a lot

June 7th, 2012, 5:25 pm #9

John Carter
I haven't seen John Carter yet.

Do you remember Enemy Mine and Ladyhawke? Like those anytime.

I can't think of anything. I guess I liked Running Scared.
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

And I like Attack the Block even though I couldn't understand them half the time. But I guess you don't really need to.
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Oh yeah, I did enjoy even though it was dumb Cowboys and Aliens.

And pretty much anything with Simon Pegg is golden.
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

except for that last one with the alien.

"Ta Friggin da"

CapsLock
CapsLock

June 7th, 2012, 5:31 pm #10

A Family Thing with James Earl Jones and Robert Duvall, because both of them are made of awesome.
I haven't seen John Carter either.