Bank Transfer Day

Bank Transfer Day

Neighbor Snoozejogger
Neighbor Snoozejogger

November 5th, 2011, 4:43 am #1

Remember remember the 5th of November!

Tomorrow is Bank Transfer Day, the brainchild of the Occupy Wall Street movement. My office has been receiving death threats, bomb threats, arson threats and robbery threats since a day or so after #banktransferday was born.

So - you know - if the 99% get their way, there might be one less poster here after tomorrow. It's awfully hard to support a "non-violent" movement when the majority of its violence is directed at you and your co-workers.

Wish me luck, pendejos!

smirk
smirk

November 5th, 2011, 1:11 pm #2

I find it interesting that the anon doesn't want to fuck banks, fuck 'em right in their fucking assholes when everything else seems fair game for ass fucking.

FG
FG

November 5th, 2011, 1:26 pm #3

Thanks Smirk, I seriously needed a good laugh at the moment and that was a tea snorfer!

November 5th, 2011, 9:47 pm #4

It's so cool that the "occupy" people have graduated from pissing and shitting in the streets to smashing windows and making death threats. They're going to fix everything and make the world perfect any minute now, I just know it.

November 5th, 2011, 11:20 pm #5

THUNDERDOME!! Taters? You aren't ready?

I already bank at a credit union, pffft.

Neighbor Snoozejogger
Neighbor Snoozejogger

November 5th, 2011, 11:51 pm #6

Survived bank transfer day: I did it. Not even one murder!

November 7th, 2011, 2:58 pm #7

I apparently shut down comprehension when it comes to occupy wallstreet - what is bank transfer day?

Okay... since the board shouldn't be my wikipedia, I googled. It seems that it was the day to cancel your account at one bank, take your money across the street and open another account?

Now how would that kill an anon?

AnonoPloos
AnonoPloos

November 7th, 2011, 3:00 pm #8

I think it's kind of like the sound of one hand clapping. Nobody cares.

Heather
Heather

November 7th, 2011, 3:02 pm #9

But apparently, you do.

AnonoPloos
AnonoPloos

November 7th, 2011, 3:05 pm #10

Oh, look who's back! And right after yet another brilliant Deng post! What an unpleasant surprise.