Appalled is a cuddly puppy

Appalled is a cuddly puppy

AnonoPajama
AnonoPajama

May 25th, 2012, 6:29 pm #1

Yes, yes she is.

I know she's really a marshmallow on the inside!
Last edited by AnnyBoo on May 25th, 2012, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oxburger
Oxburger

May 25th, 2012, 6:46 pm #2

I don't know. Marshmallow is pretty gross.

I swallow a lot of aggression. Also a lot of pizzas!

Wedding Dude 2012
Wedding Dude 2012

May 26th, 2012, 4:19 am #3

While I have limited experience of this poster, I think Appalled would be the first to say that she is in favor of freedom of expression & that no matter how heinous and disgusting the post is, that in the interests of defending the right to free speech, it should not be edited.

May 28th, 2012, 1:26 am #4

Get a login. Make a rep for yourself. Petition Todd for editing privileges. Boom. You get a vote.

Wedding Dude 2011
Wedding Dude 2011

May 29th, 2012, 1:43 am #5

Great, I too can be a hypocrite by editing everything that I deem 'offensive' and leaving alone all the outrageous offensive crap written by my 'friends'. I see how things work around here Hello Kitty avatar.

Case in point: Squid cuts and pastes a picture of someone onto a flying phallus, everyone LOLs and thinks that's highly amusing. He then sees it as his mission to edit something that is so utterly 'offensive' to poor, downtrodden, put-upon Appalled.

Anny
Anny

May 29th, 2012, 1:52 am #6

Hi Kirwing!

Did you observe a moment of silence at 3:00PM your time to honor those in the military? I would like to see that pic of you in your Jorts.

May 29th, 2012, 4:17 am #7

Would you like a tissue, Weddingdude?

Squid Boy
Squid Boy

May 29th, 2012, 3:43 pm #8

collectively, with tOdd engaged, we decided that posts that were empty vulgarity had no purpose. This post was bascially a DV post. Because it wasn't exactly a DV post, I only edited it rather than deleting it outright - so that people could see that there had been something with no intrisic value added to the community, without being forced to see the bile it spewed, which so many have said harshes their mellow here.

It wasn't starting a conversation, it wasn't making any point, except to say something vulgar about/to Appalled. She (I think) is in agreement that this is the kind of post that gets edited or deleted.

And wow - I didn't think you were dick wing, but I guess you are!

I'd post that picture again in a second! No rule or threat of discipline (ha! as if there is any of THAT!) made me take it down feather-penis. I just did because you seemed like you were about to cry.
Last edited by SquiddyBoy on May 29th, 2012, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wedding Dude 2012
Wedding Dude 2012

May 30th, 2012, 12:17 am #9

Do you honestly think everybody is cool with what you did? You intentionally antagonized someone that was a bit touched to begin with. And you'd do it again? You think it makes him cry and you're good with that?

You couldn't have left him well enough alone when it was obvious to most people here that he likely wasn't quite playing with a full deck? Is it fun poking a Rottweiler behind a steel cage with a stick as well? A vast majority of people here dislike somebody so you see it as your mission in life to pushed him that little bit more for a bit of a chuckle or maybe just to fulfill your desire to get back at someone.

For someone that comes off as being quite intelligent you seem more like the sandbox bully.

May 30th, 2012, 1:04 pm #10

Yawn. We went over this all ad nauseam back then. I opined in boring detail the answers to every accusation you just made, and I won't justify myself further. Here's my advice: