Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

June 14th, 2012, 8:54 pm #1

Personally, I love this idea of America's former President battling creatures of the night. Unfortunately this lad from IMDB doesn't think so:

<em>Normally I love just about anything vampire-related. I even found some redeeming qualities in that offensive-on-so-many-levels Twilight series. But Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter? Really? What's next? George Washington, Zombie In Chief? I can just see it now: "So THAT'S why he had wooden teeth!"

Note to Hollywood: If this is an example of your best original ideas for movies today, stick to basing movies on popular books.

Seriously folks, just say no to stupid movie ideas.

--
by <strong>siege223</strong> (Tue May 29 2012 21:06:12)

</em>

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

June 14th, 2012, 10:26 pm #2

Not only has this guy obviously not seen it, I have more bad news for him...it IS based on a popular book.

I'm a little up in the air about the movie, but the director previously gave me Wanted, which I was really shocked at how much I enjoyed. Most likely checking this one out.

Ttg
Ttg

June 15th, 2012, 10:57 pm #3

I so badly want this to be good.

Barkenstein
Barkenstein

June 20th, 2012, 12:37 am #4

Twas a good idea but the flic sucked for the most part.

henry
henry

June 20th, 2012, 2:05 am #5

Personally, I love this idea of America's former President battling creatures of the night. Unfortunately this lad from IMDB doesn't think so:

<em>Normally I love just about anything vampire-related. I even found some redeeming qualities in that offensive-on-so-many-levels Twilight series. But Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter? Really? What's next? George Washington, Zombie In Chief? I can just see it now: "So THAT'S why he had wooden teeth!"

Note to Hollywood: If this is an example of your best original ideas for movies today, stick to basing movies on popular books.

--

</em>
Come on people we can expect better from Hollywood can't we ? The "B" movie days are long over.

But it does go to prove that make any piece of shit and SOMEONE will buy it !

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

June 20th, 2012, 3:37 am #6

Have you seen the movie/read the book?

June 20th, 2012, 4:29 am #7

--

</em>
Rainy is not blowing her money at the movies to watch this. She will watch it on PPV.

Sleepy Feet
Sleepy Feet

June 20th, 2012, 3:24 pm #8

Come on people we can expect better from Hollywood can't we ? The "B" movie days are long over.

But it does go to prove that make any piece of shit and SOMEONE will buy it !
http://www.network54.com/Forum/192395/t ... od+is+Dead

Ttg
Ttg

June 20th, 2012, 4:28 pm #9

Rainy is not blowing her money at the movies to watch this. She will watch it on PPV.
Rainy if theres no rush, why waste your money on ppv?

Dante Bean
Dante Bean

June 20th, 2012, 11:47 pm #10

Motion to ban anyone who refers to themselves in the third person.

All opposed?