A Coveting Thread

A Coveting Thread

Ginny
Ginny

July 27th, 2011, 11:12 pm #1

I really really want this. I saw it today at Sephora and it is taking all my willpower not to stop after work and get it. It's a TrueBlood makeup pallet by Tarte. It is soooo cute, the pic does not do it justice.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml ... ryId=C7010#

What do you covet right now?

July 28th, 2011, 1:19 am #2

I thought only the Twilight vampires sparkle?

July 28th, 2011, 1:39 am #3

I don't know if it counts as coveting, but seeing as my normally pretty quiet, bucolic(ish) neighbourhood has been under the thrall of road/water pipe construction for the past 2 months (they tore up our front yard in May and didn't put sod on until two weeks ago), and everything is constantly covered with a thin layer of red dust (or, on rainy days, mud), I'm wishing I were in any of these places:

... because there's NO MUD!
Last edited by jeez_louise on July 28th, 2011, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Appalled
Appalled

July 28th, 2011, 12:32 pm #4

I really really want this. I saw it today at Sephora and it is taking all my willpower not to stop after work and get it. It's a TrueBlood makeup pallet by Tarte. It is soooo cute, the pic does not do it justice.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml ... ryId=C7010#

What do you covet right now?
Our house was abandoned and sat empty for three years so the lawn is dismal. I covet this:

Anonymous!
Anonymous!

July 28th, 2011, 1:04 pm #5

I covet

because right now it looks like

I hate humidity.

July 28th, 2011, 2:18 pm #6

I don't get coveting lawns. I want beautiful flower beds, but I feel really guilty doing all the things it takes to make a lawn pristine. Weeds look pretty good mowed.

Appalled
Appalled

July 28th, 2011, 2:37 pm #7

I want a pristine lawn

The heart wants what the heart wants, Squid.

Soozin
Soozin

July 28th, 2011, 2:51 pm #8

I don't get coveting lawns. I want beautiful flower beds, but I feel really guilty doing all the things it takes to make a lawn pristine. Weeds look pretty good mowed.
^^ Agreed. All those chemicals and work is hardly worth it. When I finally move into my forever house, I'm likely going to do like my mom and start building the landscaping from the outside-in, until there is little-to-no grass.

I suppose I'm coveting my forever house right now.

I coveted this door on Saturday, and dragged my boy back to the antique store and bought it Sunday:

I told my buddy I'm getting this for her:

And because it's in the same bunch, I grew this ginormous sunflower! There's about 10-12 HUGE flowers on it right now! The birds are chowing them all down.

July 28th, 2011, 3:29 pm #9

I'm pretty much coveting Amber right now.

"Ta Friggin da"

Aurora
Aurora

July 28th, 2011, 3:53 pm #10

Sleep... and a vacation... and a sun burn