lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

March 30th, 2014, 6:28 pm #31

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW -  Febuary 3rd 2014

Live from MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Commentators - Michael Cole, JBL and William Regal

Instead of the normal big Raw set, tonight at MSG, there will just be the traditional slide open doors! 

Brad Maddox makes his way to the ring. He says," Tonights RAW is going to be AWSOME!" The crowd pops. " Tonight you will see Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton!" The crowd chants "Yes" " And you will see John Cena go one on one with Jack Swagger" "And" Suddenly Triple H's music hits and he walks to the ring. HHH says," Maddox I've had enough of you kissing the WWE Universes ass, both you and Vickie are now FIRED!"" As of right now me and steph run all four if these shows and those stupid matches Maddox just made, are not happening." The crowd boo furiosly."Instead we will have Casaro go one on one with the man who returned at the Royal Rumble, Batista." The crowd explodes! " And in the main event you will have Daniel Bryan go one on one with John Cena!"

Divas Championship match
AJ Lee (Divas Champ) vs Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn returned a couple of weeks ago on Main Event and beat Aksana and she has been rewarded with a championship match tonight. The crowd are split 50-50. A decent divas match with Kaitlyn hitting a gutbuster and goes for the spear but AJ runs at her as well and  aplies the Black Widow to get the win and retain the Divas Championship.*1/2

Sami Zayn comes to the ring and he looks excited to be live at MSG. He says, "Elgin you son of a bitch, you wanna attack me from behind with a chair Friday Night, come attack me now!" Elgin runs to the ring and they exchange strikes and the crowd are going mad. Triple H comes out and says," ENOUGH, ENOUGH. If you two want to fight, you can fight at No Way Out and as you can't keep it in the ring, the match will be inside a Steel Cage!" "That is Awsone" chant from the crowd is started.

Adrian Neville vs Kofi Kingston

This is a very high flying match. They start off with some nice chain wrestling and Neville hits a running shooting star press over the top rope. Kofi hits a dropdown leapfrog dropkick and a suicide dive. Both men are on top and Neville hits a front duplex of the top and nails the Red Arrow to get the win. *1/2

Chris Jericho comes to the rung and its his first appearance since returning at the Royal Rumble. He stands in the ring as the crowd chant,"Y2J" Jericho gets the mic and says,"Welcome to RAW IS JERICHO!" " I guess your all wondering why I came back. Well I came back to be the WWE World Heaviweight Champion and because of one Daniel Bryan, I now can't." "Yes" chants start. Bryan comes to the ring and says." Chris it was every man for them self and you know that. You would have done the same as me." "Your wrong Daniel because I would have eliminated you and gone on to win the Rumble match because I am the best in the world at what I do." KURT ANGLES MUSIC HITS! The crowd pops louder than I have heard in years! "Welcome back" chants start. Bryan walks to the back. Angle gets on the mic and says," You think you are the best in the world at what you do, I know I'm the best in the world at what I do!" Chris then says," How about we truly see who is the best in the world by having a match at WRESTLEMANIA XXX! The crowd is shaking the Garden. Angle says," How about we raise the stakes, Loser must Retire!" Jericho says," Your On" they shake hands and the crowd goes ballistic!

After the commercial break replays are shown of the blockbuster anouncement between Jericho and Angle. They are having a match at WRESTLEMANIA XXX and the loser must retire!

Casaro ( WWE World Champ) vs Batista

The usual " WE THE PEOPLE" chants happen and Batista gets a good reaction as well. The match starts off with Casaro In control and he hits several nice upricuts and a Casaro Swing. Batista is on the comeback and he hits a clothesline and a spinebuster. He shakes the ropes but Brock Lesnars music hits and Batista looks at the screen but no one comes out and he turns around and gets launched into the air and Casaro hits a upricut and hits the Neutrilizer to get the win. **1/4

This week on Main Event, Batista will go one on one with Michael Elgin!

The Shield vs 3MB

3MB have been on a roll as of late and this match starts off with them in control. Slater hits a nice slingshot corkscrew crossbody and Drew hits a nice running big boot. Rollins gets the hot tag and he hits a suicide dive and a running flip over the top rope. He then hits a standing sliced bread but Jinder breaks up the cover. Reigns then hits a spear on Mahal to get the win. **

John Cena vs Daniel Bryan

The crowd exchange "Lets go Cena" "Daniel Bryan" chants and this match starts off with both men not trying to make a mistake and Cena launches Bryan into the steps and Bryan hits a suicide dive. Bryan then hits a dropkick of the top and Cena exposes to the top turnbuckle. Bryan goes for a running forearm but Cena moves and Bryan goes face first into the exposed buckle and he is absolutely pouring with blood. Cena goes for a AA but Bryan moves and hits the running knee to the face. But With both men down the ref starts the count and because Bryan has lost so much blood he can't get to his feet and neither could Cena so the match ends as a draw. ***1/2
www.lkwrestlingreviews.co.uk
Your Home for News,Reviews and Rumors from the greatest sport in the world Pro Wrestling!

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

March 30th, 2014, 8:07 pm #32

WWE MAIN EVENT - Febuary 5th 2014

Taped from MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Commentators - Tom Phillips and Tensai

The WWE are in MSG for the whole weeks worth of TV Tapings.

Batista vs Michael Elgin

This is Michael Elgins second match here in the WWE and This is Batistas third match back since his return at the Royal Rumble pay per view. The match Starts off with both men exchanging strikes and a discuss clothesline from Elgin. Batista hits a spear and only gets two and Elgin hits a nice Swanton bomb but only got two. The crowd are fully behind Batista and Batista hits a Batista Bomb but Elgin kicks out. Batista then goes for a clothesline but Elgin counters it into a Samoan drop. He then goes for a spinning sit down powerbomb but from out of no where Sami Zayn comes out and superkicks him in the face and hits a brainbuster. Which means Michael Elgin wins the match by disqualification. **

Backstage is Kurt Angle, who says," in two days time at Madison Square Garden on Smackdown I am making my return to the ring. It's True, It's dam true!"

Curtis Axel vs Kofi Kingston

Both men are former tag team and intercontinental champions and haven't had a win in a few weeks. The match starts off with some fast paced chain wrestling until Axel hits a perfect dropkick. He then aplies a chinlock until Kofi gets out of it and hits two clotheslines and a dropkick he goes for the Trouble in Paradise but Axel moves out of the way and hits a inverted DDT to get the win. *1/2

Tamina Snuka vs Brie Bella

A standard divas match where Tamina gets the win after hitting a superkick and the Snuka splash from the top rope. 3/4*
Your Home for News,Reviews and Rumors from the greatest sport in the world Pro Wrestling!

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

March 31st, 2014, 11:25 am #33

WWE Superstars - Febuary 6th 2014

Fandango vs Dolph Ziggler

Its a very unusual thing seeing Dolph Ziggler, who has been on quiet a roll as of late and went far in this years Royal Rumble match. This is basicly a squash match, where Ziggler gets the win with the ZigZag. 3/4*

RAW Rebound - They show the awsome video package of Kurt Angle returning to the WWE and his match being announced against Chris Jericho, where the loser must retire.

Curtis Axel vs Tyson Kid

This is a rematch from what happened in NXT back in the early months of 2012. The matches didn't get much press, but in my eyes they were a possible match of the year candidate. The match starts off with Axel in control until Kid knocks him over the top rope and hits a slingshot hurricanrana on the floor. Back in the ring and Kid goes for a springboard move but in mid air Axel hits a dropkick. Axel goes for a inverted DDT but Kid counters it and hits a springboard tornado DDT. Axel kicks out at two and hits a inverted DDT to get the win. ***

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

March 31st, 2014, 12:32 pm #34

WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN - Febuary 7th 2014

The show starts off with Triple H making his way to the ring. He says." Tonight on smackdown Batista will be in action against Kurt Angle." "Also another thing is that on next Mondays RAW it will be John Cena going one on one with CM Punk!" The crowd pops.

Kane vs The Miz

Another week where Kane is getting a quick squash win, this time its against the former WWE Champion the Miz. Kane wins in just over two minutes with a Chokeslam. 1/2*

Backstage is Batista, who says," Michael Elgin, you can't beat me one on one without Lesnars stupid mind games and ill prove it Monday Night on RAW!" The crowd pops.

Michael Elgin vs Darren Young

Another squash match (It most be WCW Thunder) where Elgin shows his power when he hits a bucklebomb and a spinning sitdown powerbomb to get the win, in just over 4 minutes. 3/4*

Winner gets Intercontinental Championship match on Monday Night RAW
Dolph Ziggler vs Ryback

The winner of this match will get a Intercontinental Championship match, Monday Night on RAW. Swagger will be watching this match closely as he has a Intercontinental Championship match at NO WAY OUT. The match starts off with Ryback in complete control, until Ziggler hits a spike DDT and a swinging kneckbraker. Ryback goes for the meathook clothesline, but Ziggler ducks out of the way and hits the ZigZag to get the win. **

Backstage is Kurt Angle who says," Batista you shouldn't be worry yourself over Michael Elgin, because tonight you are facing a wrestling machine KURT ANGLE!"

Kofi Kingston vs Bray Wyatt

Its been a few weeks since the last time we saw Bray Wyatt and its his traditional role of beating Kofi Kingston. Kofi does a dropdown leapfrog but as he goes for a second one, Wyatt pounces at him and hits a devastating crossbody and then hits Sister Abigail to get the win. *

Kurt Angle vs Batista

It must be the Road To Wrestlemania XXX becuase both of these men are in a match let alone together. The crowd pop for Batistas entrance and Angle gets a insane pop from the crowd at MSG and he gets a "Welcome back" chant. They stair at each other and Angle obviosly outwrestles Batista. That angers Batista who hits a massive spear and signifies the Batista Bomb. Batista gets him up but he rolls down his Back and aplies the Ankle Lock! Batista uses his strength and pushes him away and hits a spinebuster. Angle though gets back up and hits a Angle Slam and aplies a second grapevined Ankle Lock, but Batista doesn't tap he passes out and the referee raises and drops his arm three times and Angle wins by submission. **3/4

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

March 31st, 2014, 9:42 pm #35

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW - Febuary 10th 2014

Live from Chicago,Illinois 

Commentators - Michael Cole, JBL and Alex Riley

Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the ring and says," Tonight, is a special night. Tonight we announce the next inductee into the 2014 class of Hall Of Fame and we will see CM Punk vs John Cena!" The Chicago crowd chant "CM Punk" "Also tonight, Big E will defend the Intercontinental Championship against Dolph Ziggler and as of right now, that match is a falls count anywhere match!" The crowd pops.

Kane vs Kofi Kingston

Kane has been on quiet a roll as of late and has been squashing people left, right and centre. He beats Kofi with a chokeslam after about five minutes of fast paced action. 1/2*

Backstage is Michael Elgin who says," Tonight I'm going to beat the so called animal Batista and then at the No Way Out pay per view, I'm going to end Sami Zayn in a steel cage match."

Falls Count Anywhere match for the Intercontinental Championship
Big E (Intercontinental Champ) vs Dolph Ziggler

Both men get in ring introduction which is a way to make the Intercontinental Championship look important. Big E immediately sends Ziggler flying to the floor and he hits a running spear through and breaks the barricade! That starts a "Holy Shit" chant. Ziggler then hits a nice dropkick on the floor. He then puts Big E on the announce table and jumps of the barricade and elbow drops him through the table but only gets a two count! Big E though launches Ziggler into the steel steps and separates them and hits the Big Ending into the steel steps to get the win, in what was a physical hard hitting matchup. ***

The next inductee into the 2014 Hall of Fame class is Jake The Snake Roberts! The crowd pops.

Summer Rae, Aj Lee (Divas Champ) and Tamina Snuka vs The Bella Twins and Natalya

This is a standard six women tag team match. Natalya gets the hot tag and hits a discuss clothesline and allies the Sharpshooter but out of no where AJ hits the Shinning Wizard to get the win.*

Batista vs Michael Elgin

This is a rematch from last weeks episode of Monday Night RAW where Elgin got the win, after Lesnars music hit which distracted him. This match starts off with both men exchanging strikes until Elgin hits a nice followay slam. Batista is on the comeback and he hits two clotheslines and a spinebuster. He signifies the Batista Bomb when Elgin pushes him away and hits a rolling forearm followed by a bucklebomb and a big clothesline but only got two. Batista gets back up and hits a spear and a Batista Bomb to get the win. **1/4

This weeks episode of Main Event will feature Daniel Bryan vs Michael Elgin.

Backstage is Daniel Bryan who says," At WRESTLEMANIA XXX, i am issueing a open challenge!" Batista walks past and says," At No Way Out, i issue a challenge to you, what do you say?" Daniel Bryan says," YES YES YES"

The Prime Time Players vs Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks 

This is a match that showcases how deep the current WWE Tag Team Division is and Hawkins and Reks are in control for the start of the match and Reks hits a big powerslam. Titus makes the hot tag to Darren Young who hits a nice belt to belly suplex and Reks gets the win with a Torture Rack into a DDT. *1/2

Backstage is CM Punk who says," Tonight i'm in my hometown of Chicago! What could be better, oh I think beating John Cena!" The crowd start a "CM Punk" chant

Seth Rollins vs Goldust (Tag Champ)

This match is one half of what we will see at No Way Out. As Cody and Goldust will defend the Tag Championships against The Shields Rollins and Reigns. Rollins is in control at the start and hits a suicide dive and a springboard knee to the head but only got two. Goldust is on the comeback and hits a powerslam plus a Canadian Destroyer. He goes for the Curtain Call but Rollins slides down his back to get the win. **

CM Punk vs John Cena

Loud "CM Punk" chants echo throughout the whole arena as Punk makes his entrance and during the start of this match. The match starts off with Punk outwrestling Cena and the Crowd loves it. Punk hits a float over kneckbraker and Cena hits two shoulder blocks and a belly to back suplex. He goes for a five knuckle shuffle but Punk gets up and kicks him in the head. That sends Cena to the floor and Punk hits a suicide dive. Back in the ring and Cena hits a legdrop of the top and then hits the AA but Punk kicks out at two. Punk then hits the GTS and only gets two. The crowd are electric. Cena then allies the STF but Punk counters it into a Anaconda Vise which is countered back into the STF. But out of no where Kane comes in and chokeslam John Cena. This means Cena wins the match by Disqualification. Punk then GTS's Kane for costing him the match! ***3/4.

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

April 1st, 2014, 8:48 am #36

WWE Main Event - Febuary 12th 2014

Taped from a place where the WWE doesn't acknowledge.

Commentators - Tom Phillips and Tensai

Daniel Bryan vs Michael Elgin

To most of the internet fans watching this, this is a dream match and one that has never happaned before and the WWE Universe is getting it for free on Main Event. The match starts off with the normal "YES" chants and Elgin is in control for the start of the match and he hits a nice standing belly to belly suplex onto the barricade and it made a nasty sound. Bryan is on the comeback and he hits two clothesline and a running dropkick into the corner, which sends Elgin down to the outside. Brya then hits a suicide dive and a dropkick of the top. He nips up and goes for the running knee but Elgin moves a deadlift spining sitdown powerbombs Bryan to get the win, in what was a great match and a big upset victory for Elgin. **3/4

Backstage is 3MB. Drew Mcintyre says," Im sick and tired of being laughed at, im the chosen one, not a god dam dancer!" Heath says," Fine your out of 3MB, sorry Mr Chosen one" Drew slaps him and says," Ill see you in the ring tonight and we will see who's sorry"

Kaitlyn vs Natalya

These two divas are currently doing nothing when it comes to storylines here in the WWE, but then again, does any Diva do anything in storylines. Kaitlyn gets the win after hitting a gutbuster and a spear. *1/4

RAW Rebound - They show what happened with the match between CM Punk and John Cena where Kane came in and Chokeslamed Cena and Punk GTS's Kane.

Drew Mcintyre vs Heath Slater

This match is happening because of what happened earlier on, in this episode of Main Event, where Mcintyre left 3MB and is now the chosen one again. The match is a squash with Drew getting a win after hitting a big running big boot and the Futureshock DDT to get the win at around 6 minutes. *

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

April 1st, 2014, 9:40 am #37

WWE Superstars - Febuary 13th 2014

Taped From Chicago, Illinios

Adrian Neville vs Darren Young

In Adrian Nevilles debut on the main roster he defeated Titus Oniel and now he will go one on one with the other member of the Prime Time Players and thats Mr No Days Off Darren Young. The match starts off with Neville hitting a running shooting star press over the top rope. Young hits a belly to belly suplex and Neville hits The Red Arrow to get the win. *

RAW Reboud - They show what happened in the match on this weeks RAW between Michael Elgin and Batista

Sami Zayn vs Kofi Kingston

This is a very decent match, featuring two high flyers. Kofi starts the match off by hitting a dropdown, leapfrog and a dropkick. Sami though hits a running big boot in the corner and then goes for a brainbuster but Kofi counters and goes for the Trouble in Paradise and Zayn counters and then hits a brainbuster to get the win at around ten minutes. *1/2

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

April 1st, 2014, 11:46 am #38

WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN - Febuary 14th 2014

Taped from a place that WWE does not wish to acknowledge

Commentators - Michael Cole and Alex Riley

Triple H starts the show off by making his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and says," Tonight on Smackdown Chris Jericho will be going one on one with the man who lost to Kurt Angle last week on Smackdown and that's Batista!" Also, i would like to anounce my congratulations to Jake The Snake Roberts who on Monday NIght RAW was anounced as the second memeber of the 2014 Hall Of Fame."

Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston vs Luke Harper and Eric Rowan

A random tag team match, featuring a random team and the Wyatt Family who have been on a lack of momentum and storyline as of late. This tag team match starts off with both Kingston and Bryan hitting suicide dives and dropkicks of the top rope. Harper is in control and hits a nice discuss clothesline and Rowan hits a followay slam. Bryan gets the hot tag and hits two clotheslines and a running dropkick in the corner. Kofi then hits the Trouble In Paradise on Rowan and Bryan hits the Running knee on Harper to get the win. *1.2

Backstage is Batista, who says," Last week i lost to Kurt Angle on Smackdown. That was a wake up call to me, i am a top dog and i proved that by squashing Micheal Elgin on RAW and tonight i'm going to kill the legacy of Chris Jericho."

CM Punk vs Drew Mcintyre

As of this weeks episode of Main Event, Mcintyre is back to being the chosen one and he has a tough task ahead of him tonight and thats the winner of the 2014 Royal Rumble match CM Punk. The match starts in with Mcintyre in control and he hits a nice reverse STO. Punk is on the comeback and hits a kneckbraker and a running knee in the corner, followed by a clothesline. He then hits the "Macho Man" elbow drop of the top and then goes for the GTS but Drew gets down pushes him and hits a running big boot, but only gets two. Punk gets up and hits the GTS to get the win. Very competitive showing from Mcintyre, good to see him back where he belongs. **

Backstage is Sheamus," I haven't been in action since the Royal Rumble and tonight i am going to get revenge after what happened to me at the Royal Rumble and Curtis Axel, you are just that unlucky guy, sorry fella."

Sheamus vs Curtis Axel

This match is a squash with Sheamus getting the win with the Brouge kick in less than five minutes. 1/2*

Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kid vs Prime Time Players

Much like Monday Night on RAW this just shows the pure depth and emthasis the WWE currently has on the Tag Team division. The match starts off with Tyson and Gabriel in control by hitting high flying moves until Titus hits a big clothesline. The Prime Time Players, cut the ring in half and keep each other fresh. Gabriel gets the hot tag and he hits a springboard heel kick and a belly to back suplex. He runs and flips over the top rope and then hits a 450 splash to get the win for him and his team. **

Backstage is Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kid. Kid says," We have been overlooked for to long here in the WWE and now is our time to shine and we are coming for those WWE Tag Team Championships!"

Summer Rae vs Brie Bella

Both of these Divas are currently stars in the Reality show Total Divas. The match is a basic womens match, with Brie getting the win after hitting a X-Factor. 1/2*

Chris Jericho is backstage and he says," Batista you say that you squashed Michael Elgin on RAW? I say differently, that tough son of a bitch brought it to you and you were lucky to survive. I'll show you what squashing someone is later tonight."

Sami Zayn vs Damien Sandow

This is the first Smackdown match for Zayn as he won the Royal Rumble Match that was on the pre show, where the winner, recieves a Intercontinental Championship match at WRESTLEMANIA XXX. The match is just simply to show how talanted Zayn is. Zayn hits a running flip over the top rope and hits a brainbuster to get the win. *

Chris Jericho vs Batista

This is the main event of tonight edition of Friday Night Smackdown and this could be a main event of any pay per view and the WWE Universe is getting it for free on Smackdown. The match starts off with Jericho out wrestling Batista which gets him mad and Batista slaps Jericho which makes Jericho mad and they both exchange strikes in the middle of the ring. Batsita then hits two clotheslines and Jericho hits a springboard dropkick which sends Batista to the floor. Jericho takes of the padding for the anounce table and puts Batista on it. Batista though knees him in the head and from the floor, spinebusters Jericho through the anounce table. Batista takes the dead like body of Jericho into the ring. He slaps Jericho a few times but out of no where Jericho hits a Codebraker to get the win. **3/4

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

April 2nd, 2014, 9:43 am #39

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW - Febuary 17th 2014

Live from Tampa, Florida

Commentators - Michael Cole, JBL and Alex Riley

Triple H makes his way to the ring and grabs the mic and says," Tonight on RAW is the last show before the NO WAY OUT Pay Per View. So tonight we are going to have Michael Elgin team up with Kane to go two on two in a tag team match against John Cena and Sami Zayn. Also, you are going to see for the first time in 8 years is Kurt Angle wrestling on Monday Night RAW!" The crowd pops mostly for Angle.

Sheamus vs Ryback

On the latest episode of Friday Night Smackdown, Sheamus beat Curtis Axel in easy fashion and he will face his tag team partner tonight and thats Ryback. The match is a squash with Sheamus getting the win with a Brouge Kick in less than five minutes. *

Backstage is Sami Zayn and John Cena. Cena says, " Tonight kid, you handle Elgin, ill handle that big red monster and lets kick some ass!"

Tyson Kid vs Titus Oniel

This is again showing the depth of the tag team division with Kid representing him and Gabriel and Titus is representing the Prime Time Players. The match starts off with Titus in control and hits a nice followay slam and barks like a dog. Tyson is on the comeback and he hits a springboard dropkick and a nice slingshot hurricanranna on the floor. Tyson goes for a springboard clothesline but Titus catches him and hits a nice one handed sit down spinebuster to get the win. **

Backkstage is Casaro, who says," Randy this sunday i will show you and the world that i am not just a one of champion, i will be the champion, forever. WE THE PEOPLE!"

Jack Swagger vs The Miz

Swagger will face Big E at No Way Out for the Intercontinental Championship and tonight he will go one on one with the man who hasn't one a match in 2 moths. Swagger wins by hitting the gutwrench powerbomb at around 4 minutes. *

Backstage is Randy Orton who says," Casaro, you say that you will be champion forever, but thats not true because i will be the champion this time next week."

Cody Rhodes and Goldust (Tag Team Champs) vs The Usos

Two face teams and a win for the Usos could grant them a future Tag Team Championship match and Cody and Goldust need to build and keep momentum heading into there championship match at No Way Out. The match starts off with the Usos in control and Jay Uso hits a nice superkick and a suicide dive. Cody gets the hot tag and he hits a springboard dropkick and a Alabama slam. Cody then hits the Disaster Kick and the Cross Rhodes to get the win. *1/2

Backstage is Kurt Angle who says, " Tonight, i am going one on one with Curtis Axel. Curtis i am going to show you who is the best in the world and your the unlucky bastard who has to have the point made on. Its true, Its DAM True!"

Kurt Angle vs Curtis Axel

Angle needs all the momentum that he can get as he is putting his carear on the line at WRESTLEMANIA XXX against Chris Jericho. Axel seems angry about what Angle said about him and he is in control at the start and wisely hits a kneckbraker, which is wise considering Angles previos kneck injuries. They then exchange awsome chain wrestling which the crowd strangely apreciates. Axel goes for his finisher the Inverted Kneckbraker, but Angle counters it into three rolling German Suplexes and then hits a lovely belly to belly suplex. He then goes for a Angle Slam but Axel counters it into a armdrag and Angle hits a Angle Slam out of no where and then aplies the Ankle Lock but Axel kicks him away and then hits a inverted DDT! He shoots the half and hocks the leg 1......2.... Angle Kicks out. The crowd are chanting "this is awsome" I have to agree and Axel goes for another Inverted DDT but Angle counters it into the Angle Slam and Axel kicks out!! WOW This man is going to be a future World Champion. Angle then aplies the Ankle Lock again and Axel tries to push him away but Angle grapevines and Axel taps! What a match, after the match they shake hands and hug. *****

Backstage is Kurt Angle who hugs Curtis Axel. He then says," Ladies and Gentlemen that was one of the best matches of my life and this man Curtis Axel is going to be a future World Champion, Its True, Its Dam True!"

Sami Zayn and John Cena vs Kane and Micheal Elgin

The crowd are silent during the entrances because of the fact that we just saw a five star classic between Angle and Axel. The match is important because Cena is facing Kane where if Cena wins he gets Taker at Mania XXX and Zayn is facing Elgin in a steel cage match. The match starts off with Elgin and Kane in control and they beat down Zayn. Zayn hits a enzigury and makes the hot tag to Cena. Cena hits the five moves of doom and hits the AA on Elgin. Kane nails Cena with a big boot and Zayn runs and flips over the top rope and takes out Elgin. Back in the ring and Kane signifies for the Chokeslam but Cena counters it into the AA to get the win. The team of Cena and Zayn celebrate, but Elgin and Kane attack them from behind. Elgin nails Zayn with a spinning sitdown powerbomb and Kane hits Cena with a chokelsam. **1/2

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

April 2nd, 2014, 10:25 am #40

wrote: WWE NO WAY OUT MATCH CARD

- WWE World Heaviweight Championship - Casaro (Champ) vs Randy Orton
- WWE Tag Team Championship -Cody Rhodes and Goldust (Champs) vs The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins)
- WWE United States Championship - Cody Rhodes (Champ) vs Dean Ambrose
- Steel Cage Match - Sami Zayn vs Michael Elgin
- Batista vs Daniel Bryan
- WWE Intercontinental Championship - Big E (champ) vs Jack Swagger