Moderator: Mad Dog

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 2nd, 2018, 10:35 pm #31

SamoaRowe wrote:
torturedsoulv1 wrote:Latest rumor is Carmella cashing in either after Asuka beats Charlotte. Or during the match to make it a triple threat
Lame. I'd be more open to her switching brands on the fly and trying to cash in on the Raw Women's Champion.
that's a rumor as well

to many rumors.......surrounding me every day

look at all these rumors...........can't take it no more

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

April 3rd, 2018, 3:36 am #32

Both Battle Royals and the CW Title are on the Kickoff Show.

*sigh*

At least the Usos get their OFFICIAL spot on the Mania Main Show after 4 Kickoff appearances. Would wish the Cruiserweights got on the Main card too, but to be fair, 205 Live has existed in its own bubble for most of the last 3 months, with little featured on Raw. If anything, I'd put their match on the NXT Takeover card. At least in front of 12,000 it'll be better received than a 1/3 full stadium where no one is watching it.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 3rd, 2018, 7:31 am #33

Two battle royals in the preshow = idiotic.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 4th, 2018, 4:03 pm #34

another rumor. Alexa cheats to beat Nia. Nia destroys Alexa afterwards.
Carmella cashes in and is the new champ

Considering I don't see Carmela beating Asuka. And I don't we the first ever female MITB winner losing, I can see this happening

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

April 4th, 2018, 4:17 pm #35

*sigh*

WWE really sucks at telling stories. Nia needs to squash Alexa in 30-seconds. If Carmella does cash in and win, she better pull a Zack Ryder and lose the next night.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 4th, 2018, 11:47 pm #36

Honestly, I'd be in favor of putting the women's battle royal on the main show, even if it means that Alexa vs. Jax gets the kick-off show treatment. Since I haven't been watching Raw, I'm not exactly invested in whatever story they're telling (or think they're telling) and the match-up doesn't exactly thrill me.

I think putting the Cruiserweight finals on Takeover would be a great idea. They could tear the house down in front of a hot crowd instead of playing to a half-full stadium.

As much as I feel sorry that the Uso's are always on the pre-show, I'd put that tag match there too if I could. If not, I'd use it as a hot opener.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 5th, 2018, 8:45 pm #37

Scrooge McSuck wrote:*sigh*

WWE really sucks at telling stories. Nia needs to squash Alexa in 30-seconds. If Carmella does cash in and win, she better pull a Zack Ryder and lose the next night.
That's been rumored as well, Nia wins it the next night from Carmella

Like I said too many rumors

More than usual

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 6th, 2018, 9:21 am #38

So is Shane turning on Daniel Bryan at mania? Hope not. As it would then overshadow bryans return

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 7th, 2018, 9:07 pm #39

Here's my latest and probably final predictions:

Reigns over Lesnar

Styles over Nak. I know most think Nak will win

bludgeon brothers over Usos and new day

Miz retains over balor/Rollins. I really have no clue though as I could see any of them winning

Angle/rousey over HHH/Stephanie. Yes Stephanie will tap to rousey

Bryan/Shane over KO/ Zayn. For all the fuckery that could happen. For the fact that in storyline Zayn/Owens have to win to get their jobs back. Daniel Bryan has been cleared. It's the right call

Rusev over Orton/Rude/Mahal. He's the one I want and I think it'll happen. Rusev day is so over

Asuka over Charlotte. No Carmella cash in. I want Charlotte to win but it's not happening

Nia destroys Alexa in under two minutes . But she doesn't win, she gets DQ'd. Carmella successfully cashes in over Alexa. I'd rather Nia just won the belt. But they're not having the first female MITB winner not cash in

Undertaker just comes out after Cena runs his mouth again. No official match. A brawl that ends with Taker tombstone get Cena on the steps. It'll be American badass Taker. Honestly IDGAf. Taker should've retired after the streak ended 4 years ago

Braun and whoever his partner is over the Bar. It'll be bray Wyatt. I'm fine with it though I want Ellsworth. Won't be Neville though that's be great

Preshow

Cedric Alexander over mustafa Ali

Elias was announced today for the ATGBR. He's winning. If not him an NXT call up like drew McIntyre is winning

Female battle royal = no fucking clue. If this wasn't on the preshow and was after Nia gets screwed in the Alexa match, I'd say she enters and wins. But it's not. So bayley.

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

April 8th, 2018, 1:56 am #40

My official picks....

Cedric over Ali. I think Ali works the match heel, but won't actually turn. Kiss and make up ending.

Someone not yet announced for the Andre Battle Royal will win.

Bayley wins the Women's.

Usos retain, pinning one of the New Day.

Strowman and ??? def. The Bar for Titles

Miz retains

Randy Orton retains, pins Rusev

Asuka wins, pinning Carmella on a cash-in attempt

Alexa Bliss retains by DQ

Rousey turns and helps HHH and Steph win

Daniel Bryan taps out Sami Zayn

AJ retains

Roman wins (duh)

Undertaker shows up for a brawl, no official match. American Badass version.