Moderator: Mad Dog

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

January 27th, 2018, 1:32 pm #11

Clearly they are in need of a GM. Otherwise what would happen if four guys were arguing in the ring, who would make the tag team match? What if a champion and challenger were about to settle their differences on the spot, who would make them wait for the next PPV? Anarchy has been running wild in 205 Live for far too long.

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

January 28th, 2018, 12:15 am #12

SamoaRowe wrote:Clearly they are in need of a GM. Otherwise what would happen if four guys were arguing in the ring, who would make the tag team match? What if a champion and challenger were about to settle their differences on the spot, who would make them wait for the next PPV? Anarchy has been running wild in 205 Live for far too long.
^^^^^^ Thumbs up!

The last sentence sounds like something.....DREW GULAK would say! It's time for a better 205 Live to become reality! Gulak as GM would make me all kinds of pants-pissing happy.

Moving on, Dean Malenko was pretty bad on the mic in his WWF stint. Like the stuff with Lita. But I seem to remember he was pretty intense and a "man of few words" in WCW. Or "The Iceman" as they called him. When he did speak, it was no-nonsense and to the point. I remember he cut a promo against Benoit in the '99 World Title tournament and he said something like: "I'll see you tonight... my friend". Malenko was one of my favorites in WCW and I thought he was great in all his roles with the company.

Probably not going to be the 205 Live GM. But it WOULD be fun if they were to introduce an new unknown masked luchador...and it turns out to be Malenko (I'd be fine with "Ciclope", but that'd be too telegraphed).

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

January 28th, 2018, 1:02 am #13

I'd vote for Drew Gulak if I wasn't so high on his in-ring work and concerned that it would derail his career in the long-term. I think Corey Graves would be a great choice.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

January 28th, 2018, 6:25 am #14

Gulak should stick to the roster as a wrestler. Not be GM as well.

If Kendrick is going to be out for more than a few months, he'd be good as well

HeenanandMonsoon
dWb Superstar
HeenanandMonsoon
dWb Superstar

January 28th, 2018, 5:12 pm #15

Billy Kidman has been rumored which wouldn't be a bad choice.
Founder of the Humanoid Nation Community on PSN

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

February 21st, 2018, 3:37 am #16

I turned out to get my wish. Though he's not known as rockstar spud anymore.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

February 21st, 2018, 1:09 pm #17

Is "Drake Maverick" the best name the random name generator could come up with? They could have given that name to pretty much anyone.

Anyways, I watched his debut segment and I like what the character represents to the brand. The next 6 months could be make or break for 205 Live's future.