Who will be strowman's partner for the tag titles

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 19th, 2018, 2:21 am #1

Braun strowman won a tag title battle royal by himself on last Monday's raw

So he will be challenging for the tag belts at mania

Will it be him alone? If it is I don't want him winning the belts. Cesaro/ Sheamus are a very good team. They shouldn't be losing to one up. Even if that one guy is a monster among men

If he has a partner, who will it be?

My pick is Elias. He's not on the card. He's over. He's going to get better

I could see it being Big Show. As a final hurrah for his career. And they'd be the "biggest" tag team

Bring back James Ellsworth. It was his match with strowman that got him his one year contract

Curt Hawkins. His 150 match losing streak or whatever it is would be over

Neville. They haven't released him yet. Would be a great "big man/little man" team

Big Cass. He's due back from injury. Another big man team

Kane - I really hope it's not him

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

March 19th, 2018, 2:23 am #2

I think it's Big Show, but then you've already done the "Strowman vs. Show" feud, so having them eventually lose will either go nowhere or recycle a program that's already gone convincingly Strowman's way.

Hawkins is my second choice.

Neville my "kind of hoping, but have little faith" choice.

Infinite Devil Machine
dWb Superstar

March 19th, 2018, 2:27 am #3

Nobody. But eventually, after 'Mania, Bray Wyatt worms his way into being partners with Strowman.

Then we get The Hardy Boys vs. Strowman and Wyatt in a feud for the tag belts. Where Jeff Hardy takes a couple pinfall losses as punishment for his DUI arrest.

What "World of Warcraft" players see when they're not playing.....

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

March 19th, 2018, 10:43 am #4

I think it's either Big Show or no one. Leaning towards Big Show. If they were still held to a strict four hour traditional pay-per-view slot, I'd say this one goes less than a minute for timing, but in this age of meandering Network specials, it'll probably get time to be a real match.

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

March 19th, 2018, 2:16 pm #5

For no other reason than "I think it'd be cool if"-- any chance Samoa Joe's ready to return to the ring?

From what I've read, I wouldn't be surprised if they have Braun making "history" as the first guy to single-handedly win a tag title.

But give 'em credit. The ol' Mystery Tag Partner thing is always fun for fan speculation.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 20th, 2018, 7:51 am #6

I didn't list Samoa Joe as they don't think he'll be cleared in time

And by raw tonight he will have to fight with a partner

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 22nd, 2018, 8:23 am #7

I'm adding Bray Wyatt to this. He could come back from the lake of recarnation and be his partner. If they don't announce the partner until the match is about to start, then it's definitely Wyatt

And as strowman started in the main roster as part of the Wyatt family, they have a backstory for it

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 22nd, 2018, 8:24 am #8

Infinite Devil Machine wrote:Nobody. But eventually, after 'Mania, Bray Wyatt worms his way into being partners with Strowman.

Then we get The Hardy Boys vs. Strowman and Wyatt in a feud for the tag belts. Where Jeff Hardy takes a couple pinfall losses as punishment for his DUI arrest.
Didn't see this when I put my post directly above

I don't think it will be to feud with the Hardy's. Just think it's him because he lost final deletion

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 29th, 2018, 7:04 pm #9

latest rumor is it will be Rey Misterio as Strowman's partner

I still think it will be Elias or Hawkins

I want it to be Ellsworth

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

March 29th, 2018, 8:19 pm #10

I'm hoping for Neville or a genuine surprise. Mysterio would fall under that category, but I thought he had booking commitments lined up already.