Moderator: Scrooge McSuck

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

September 4th, 2018, 7:51 am #41

SamoaRowe wrote: Not to get too far off topic, but what differentiates Benoit from Cosby to me is that Benoit suffered traumatic brain injuries from his in-ring career that resulted in him doing something horrific in his last hours alive, while Cosby was an active rapist over decades. If I watch a Benoit match from Nitro in 1996, I'm not watching someone who had bodies buried in his back yard, while if I watch The Cosby Show, I'm watching someone who had already committed those crimes and would continue to do so. I don't go out of my way to watch Benoit matches and I fully support anyone who doesn't want to see him again. 
They both deserve life in prison. Benoit would've gotten it if he hadn't killed himself as well 

They are both pieces of shit 

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

September 5th, 2018, 8:20 am #42

torturedsoulv1 wrote: The actor who played Elvin (the oldest daughter sondra's  husband) went to my high school.  Going by his age, he would have graduated 7 years before me.  Probably the 3rd most famous alumni.  A distant third to Spike Lee and Brandon Steiner (Steiner sports)

JTG went to my high school as well, but 15 years after me .  
Didn't realize this when I posted this one.  The actor was down on his luck. Had been shamed as he was working at a Trader Joe's. Tyler perry has given him an acting job now