Moderator: The Swigg Lebowski

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 16th, 2018, 4:53 am #931

Josh Matthews is the Impact grand champion. Matt sydal gave him the belt. Didn't realize sydal had won the x division title as well. Matthews was rumored to be the spiritual advisor to sydal. It was revealed tonight that he is.

To be fair Mathews did start as a wrestler about 15 years ago. But I doubt he will hold it for long

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

June 2nd, 2018, 8:22 pm #932

Rich Swann is in TNA, he debuted at the tapings yesterday

and D'Angelo Williams is in TNA. he had that pretty good slammiversary match a few years ago
didn't realize he had retired from the nFL

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

June 22nd, 2018, 9:55 pm #933

I signed up for the free month of Global Wrestling Network. I have an itch to go back and watch some old shows, but at the same time, might give the up-to-date stuff a chance with my burn-out on Raw and Smackdown.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

July 6th, 2018, 1:39 pm #934

So it's now LaX vs LAX

Konnan and Eddie Kingston had a power control battle over Santana and Ortiz. Kingston denied putting a hit out on konnan. But tonight admitted it was him

Tried to get Ortiz and Santana to turn against konnan. Saying he was old and Kingston was the future. Ortiz and Santana sided with konnan. Just as they went behind Konnan (and I figured they were going to turn) out came Homicide and Hernandez. They and Kingston laid out konnan, Santana or Ortiz

Awesome segment. Kingston is great on the mic. They wasted him when he was in TNA as part of the DCC with James storm and bram

Good to see a fellow NYC guy get a push. Edit: I thought he was from the Bronx he's actually from Yonkers. So just outside NYC

Infinite Devil Machine
dWb Superstar

July 7th, 2018, 3:46 am #935

Eddie Kingston has been wrestling indies since Bruno Sammartino was being built for his first WWWF title run, and I've never been impressed by a thing he's done.

He's a fat deathmatch loser.
What "World of Warcraft" players see when they're not playing.....

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

July 7th, 2018, 5:07 am #936

not saying Kingston has top guy ability but he's not as bad as you are making him out to be.

I don't follow much in the indie circuit, but he's been around I'm guessing 15 years not the 200 or so years since Bruno was first champ