Moderator: dynamite kido

KSSassy
dWb Superstar
KSSassy
dWb Superstar

April 22nd, 2008, 9:03 pm #911

AUSTIN ARIES, AUSTIN ARIES!

oops, got carried away their for a second.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 22nd, 2008, 11:10 pm #912

That would be pretty bad-ass.

KSSassy
dWb Superstar
KSSassy
dWb Superstar

April 23rd, 2008, 12:00 am #913

SamoaRowe,Apr 22 2008 wrote: That would be pretty bad-ass.
OMG! You agreed with me? Call Gabe and tell him WE have decided...

The Swigg Lebowski
dWb Superstar

April 23rd, 2008, 2:17 pm #914

PWInsider wrote:Ring of Honor announced that Austin Aries will team with Jay Briscoe to defend the ROH Tag Team championships against The Age of the Fall at the 5/10 Hammerstein Ballroom event.  ROH officials are thrilled with the advance for the event and there is hope they will break their attendance record that night.

For those wondering, all signs point to the company maintaining their PPV series past this May's Take No Prisoners PPV.

Necro Butcher vs. Jack Evans in a No DQ match has been added to the 5/9 Virginia debut.
Scrooge McSuck wrote:I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

KSSassy
dWb Superstar
KSSassy
dWb Superstar

April 23rd, 2008, 2:34 pm #915

Big F'N Swigg,Apr 23 2008 wrote:
PWInsider wrote:Ring of Honor announced that Austin Aries will team with Jay Briscoe to defend the ROH Tag Team championships against The Age of the Fall at the 5/10 Hammerstein Ballroom event.  ROH officials are thrilled with the advance for the event and there is hope they will break their attendance record that night.

For those wondering, all signs point to the company maintaining their PPV series past this May's Take No Prisoners PPV.

Necro Butcher vs. Jack Evans in a No DQ match has been added to the 5/9 Virginia debut.
Samoa Rowe certainly works fast, doesn't he?

YESSSSS!

Oh, and could you all give me your honest opinion regarding the talents of Necro Butcher? I am hearing a lot of pros and cons regarding his matches and noting that he's going up against someone like Jack Evans doesn't make me believe his true abilities will shine...any thoughts?

May pay per view? There's not a APRIL pay per view?

ProjectLoveHewitt
dWb Superstar

April 23rd, 2008, 2:46 pm #916

Evans vs. Butcher again? Their Final Battle match sucked all sorts of ass and this probably won't be any better.

And I still think they really messed up the Tag Title situation, royally. Here's hoping Aries will SWERVE everyone and actually join AotF after setting up that dumb redneck.

dynamite kido
dWb Superstar
dynamite kido
dWb Superstar

April 23rd, 2008, 8:20 pm #917

What I don't understand is why the fuck doesn't ROH use Necro to his strengths?

He should be fighting an equally awesome brawler in a blood feud.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 23rd, 2008, 8:24 pm #918

There seems to be one of those developing with Steen. At the last two Boston shows they had out-right brawls in hardcore matches.

KSSassy
dWb Superstar
KSSassy
dWb Superstar

April 23rd, 2008, 8:26 pm #919

SamoaRowe,Apr 23 2008 wrote: There seems to be one of those developing with Steen. At the last two Boston shows they had out-right brawls in hardcore matches.
I've heard a couple of people compare Necro to Bruiser Brody -- my kinda hardcore wrestler...I hope he makes the next ppv.

dynamite kido
dWb Superstar
dynamite kido
dWb Superstar

April 23rd, 2008, 10:48 pm #920

KSSassy,Apr 23 2008 wrote:
SamoaRowe,Apr 23 2008 wrote: There seems to be one of those developing with Steen. At the last two Boston shows they had out-right brawls in hardcore matches.
I've heard a couple of people compare Necro to Bruiser Brody -- my kinda hardcore wrestler...I hope he makes the next ppv.
His style is similar although on an Indy level. I like me some Necro Butcher but he sure as fuck ain't no Brody.