torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 3rd, 2018, 7:40 am #1

Lesnar is leaving at mania

Who does Paul Heyman manage next?

A) Roman reigns after a wrestlemania swerve

Bobby lashley. I assume he will be on the night after Raw

C). Rhonda rousey

D) someone from NXT that needs a mouthpiece. I'd say Roderick strong or Itami but they are both on 205 live now

E) Asuka

F) someone from NXT who doesn't need a mouthpiece. But they want to push as a top guy (unlike Itami or strong). EC III or drew McIntyre

I say lashley. I don't think they want to turn Roman. Rousey wouldn't surprise me though

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

April 3rd, 2018, 6:12 pm #2

I'm not too keen on Lashley coming in, but I'll be open minded about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Heyman for a long time. I feel like he's only around because of Brock's demands, and once he's gone, that's a very opinionated person they won't have around anymore.

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

April 3rd, 2018, 7:11 pm #3

Pairing him with Lashley would make sense, given their history.

I think another option for him would to be a new Authority Figure or GM. Heyman's probably the most believable character they have, on the mic, so it'd be good use of him and make Authority Figure appearances a highlight rather the some boring and redundant "because ya' see\ TONIGHT, you'll face___" crap they usually serve.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 4th, 2018, 4:57 am #4

I'm not as big a Heyman fan as I used to be. But he's still a better promo than 90 percent of the roster. Used to be the best

Part of that is because it's the same old shit with Lesnar.
Last time I loved him was when Brock ended the streak. My client Brock Lesnar
Ended the streak of the undertaker. The one behind the one in 21-1

But even that got old after a couple of months. Poor Cesaro. Was made a Heyman guy and all Heyman did was stalk about Lesnar

Would have been fine if it led to a Cesaro vs Lesnar match. Nope

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 4th, 2018, 5:06 am #5

Erick Von Erich wrote:Pairing him with Lashley would make sense, given their history.

I think another option for him would to be a new Authority Figure or GM. Heyman's probably the most believable character they have, on the mic, so it'd be good use of him and make Authority Figure appearances a highlight rather the some boring and redundant "because ya' see\ TONIGHT, you'll face___" crap they usually serve.
He was smackdown GM many years ago. Before the reboot of ECW.

If Bryan is going to wrestle again, might not be a bad idea to have him again as GM

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 6th, 2018, 10:28 am #6

Seems Rousey wants to have Heyman as her manager. Seems like he wants a break after Brock leaves

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

April 6th, 2018, 5:59 pm #7

torturedsoulv1 wrote:He was smackdown GM many years ago. Before the reboot of ECW.
Yes, but I was referring to after the ECW re-boot... like late 2006 or so. Heyman had supposedly worked with Lashley in OVW, previously, and really liked him. It was that connection that apparently led to Heyman bringing Lashley in as a surprise contender for the ECW title (beating Big Show).

Oh, and "My Client Brrrrrrock Lesnar" was/is awesome. Loved when Heyman told a knock-knock joke to troll the audience.

Who's there?
Mike!
Mike who?
Miiiiike....CLIENT BRRRRRROCK LESNAR who ended the Undertaker's streak at WrestleMania!"

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 7th, 2018, 8:50 pm #8

Didn't realize Heyman and lashley were in Ovw at the same time

I had forgotten Heyman was there at all. I think he was right after Cornette was let go?

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

April 7th, 2018, 9:03 pm #9

Yes. That's how he developed his relationship with CM Punk, as well.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

April 11th, 2018, 10:21 am #10

I knew about him and Punk. Cause he wanted him on the rebranded ECW when they called him up as he saw the potential in him in OVW. And they did put him on ECW