Moderator: whitemilesdavis

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

June 16th, 2018, 5:57 pm #11

never got into collections. whether wrestling or the sports I follow (football, baseball, basketball)

never been to a wrestling convention
never been to an autograph show (wrestling or any sport)

I have bought many wrestling T-shirts over the years. my wife did buy me a macho man and ric flair action figure in the past couple of years.
My mother in law got me an Undertaker one (larger than the standard ones). She knew who undertaker was which surprised me, I assumed she just asked my wife who to get. not that my wife is a wrestling fan either.

Of the current wrestlers. I have a Shinske Nakamura t-shirt (my sis got it for me at an MSG houseshow as a joke, cause we'd both poke fun at his corny facial expressions, though now that he's heel I proudly wear the shirt), a fuck the Revival shirt (my wife's doing), Rusev Day (also my wife), Enzo + Big Cass (my mother in law, that she asked my wife what tshirt to get when she got me the undertaker action figure). Also have one of the WWF shirts where a kaola bear hits another one with a chair (also my wife's doing, have no clue how she even knew of that one)

HeenanandMonsoon
dWb Superstar
HeenanandMonsoon
dWb Superstar

June 20th, 2018, 3:58 pm #12

Masters of the Powerbomb! Loved their brief run as a team in WCW. RIP Vader
Founder of the Humanoid Nation Community on PSN

HeenanandMonsoon
dWb Superstar
HeenanandMonsoon
dWb Superstar

July 5th, 2018, 7:41 pm #13

Just a small portion of my rasslin' DVD collection. It took yrs to convert em all(pain in the ass) but worth it in the end.

What you see here is all PPV's plus misc. WWE DVD stuff.

HeenanandMonsoon
dWb Superstar
HeenanandMonsoon
dWb Superstar

July 16th, 2018, 5:33 pm #14

Saw this for only 4 bucks so figured why not...