Moderator: Mad Dog

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

June 20th, 2018, 10:50 am #1481

Dana should be sent back to NXT. She's not going to improve in the ring when she barely gets used.

She's very good looking and is a good talker. But she's awful in the ring. She's athletic, so I think she can get better.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

June 20th, 2018, 10:55 am #1482

Erick Von Erich wrote:That's surprising. No big loss (no pun intended), IMO. He looked like the offspring of a Big Show and Edge encounter, so I figured WWE would want to keep him around, due to that look.

Odd that of the "New York Trio" from 2014-2016 in NXT, only Carmella is left standing.
Supposedly Carmella is a sweetheart.

Is nothing like her character. Very little ego.

Whereas Enzo is a loudmouth with a big ego
And Cass wasn't quiet either

Supposedly Liv Morgan has a bad attitude as well. Like Carmella the TV character
Which is probably why she dated Enzo

Carmella's another very good looking woman who is a good talker. She's crap in the ring though
And her shtick is getting old. Which is why they brought Ellsworth back. She was better when she was with him

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

June 20th, 2018, 1:06 pm #1483

WWE has a major issue with one trick pony characters. Once the original concept runs its course, lets keep doing it endlessly. Alexa Bliss for example. Still like her, but she hasn't changed a bit in the 2 years on the main roster and 5 title reigns to account for.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

June 20th, 2018, 9:40 pm #1484

While I think it's ridiculous how many times Bliss has had the belt already:

a) she has the best facial expressions of the females
b) she's a better talker than most if not all the females
c) she has an amazing ass

she's shit in the ring. never takes bumps (which is why I was stunned when Rousey put her through a table this past Raw)
A 5 foot 100 lb wrestler should be taking bumps every match.

Infinite Devil Machine
dWb Superstar

June 21st, 2018, 2:03 am #1485

Alexa Bliss should be bumping like a Gremlin covered in Flubber after being dropped inside a pinball machine on a moving flatbed truck falling down a mountain inside of a snow globe being shaken by an epileptic kid going through delirium tremens.
What "World of Warcraft" players see when they're not playing.....

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

July 27th, 2018, 4:29 am #1486

Ellsworth is gone again. Why bother bringing him back for a less than two month run? 

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

July 27th, 2018, 12:08 pm #1487

Probably because they booked themselves into a corner with the Carmella/Asuka feud. I'm kind of sad that he's gone again, I still have a soft spot for him from that time he was Dean Ambrose's useless buddy. 

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

July 27th, 2018, 4:14 pm #1488

He was only back on a per-appearance agreement.