Moderator: Mad Dog

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

October 31st, 2017, 12:50 am #1441

It's kind of stunning they couldn't find something for Emma. She's not only smoking hot and exactly what they look for in their women looks-wise, but she could go in the ring, and was capable of playing a mean girl heel or lovable dork if needed. She could do it all and creative had nothing for her.

Summer Rae was pretty nicely killed off by being involved in that Ziggler/Rusev/Lana fiasco. I still was very fond of her due to her entertaining run in NXT.

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

November 3rd, 2017, 4:38 pm #1442

Sawyer Fulton was released from NXT. Other than being an original member of Sanity, he hung around for nearly 5 years and had little to show for it. Unfortunately, his big break came and he was quickly sidelined with an injury and replaced by Killian Dane.

Seriously, after 5 years, its about time to move on. If not for the Street Profits, Angelo Dawkins is in the same boat.

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

November 3rd, 2017, 6:37 pm #1443

I only saw him as a Sanity member and I was never impressed. It didn't help that he has a ridiculous chest tattoo and always stood around with his mouth open, while wrestling.

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

November 3rd, 2017, 7:05 pm #1444

He had zero personality and at best an average look. How he hung around for 5 years is amazing, especially when WWE is constantly hiring talent for NXT, whether it's ready for TV, green rookies, or complete pet projects with zero experience.

Mad Dog
dWb Superstar
Mad Dog
dWb Superstar

November 4th, 2017, 2:08 pm #1445

It's weird seeing the guys that just stick in development forever like the one Ascension guy. At least Damien Sandow made the most of it when he finally got his chance.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

November 10th, 2017, 8:42 am #1446

Seems James Ellsworth is done with WWE

Him losing to Becky lych and getting super kicked by Carmella after seems to be his good bye

I liked him. Played his role well

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

November 10th, 2017, 1:19 pm #1447

Ellsworth had a good little run. His run as Dean Ambrose's annoying friend and irritating foil to AJ Styles was great.

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

November 10th, 2017, 5:23 pm #1448

They really did all they could with him, considering his limitations. The Carmella relationship went on a bit too long, but I'll always enjoy his relationship with Ambrose and being sacrificed as payback in the Rumble to Braun.

Mad Dog
dWb Superstar
Mad Dog
dWb Superstar

November 10th, 2017, 6:33 pm #1449

Good run and he can probably ask for 4x what he was previously worth on the indys for a run where he barely wrestled.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

November 11th, 2017, 4:17 am #1450

Seems I was wrong and he wasn't released

Read an interview of his recently. Ellsworth said

Carmella actually was the one who went to creative and asked Ellsworth to be paired with her

She figured they wouldn't use him after the short term program with Styles and Ambrose ended

And that it work onscreen with them

She was right

Said he had never really spoken to her before they were paired, but they've become pretty good friends

I think they should keep them together until she successfully cashes in

Have him accidentally cost her losing the belt

Then they split

Let it run its course