Moderator: Mad Dog

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

June 9th, 2018, 12:25 pm #11

I should have stuck with my gut instinct and predicted a sweep. For what it's worth, LeBron punched a blackboard after game one and seriously injured his hand, which does not excuse the Cavs one bit, but could explain why James did not seem to have the same fight in him.

I didn't initially agree with Durant winning Finals MVP, thought it should have gone to Curry, but with some reflection, Durant was terrific throughout and that monster game 3 clinched the series for Golden State.

I didn't find myself resenting the Warriors this time around like I did last year. The league made serious adjustments to knock them off, including a juggernaut Rockets team, and they overcame them (CP3 injury or not). It's a shame that there wasn't a worthy adversary waiting the Warriors in the finals this year. I think had the Celtics made it past LeBron, they would have at least made it a five game series with their defense.

This was a real anti-climatic way to end what had been a really fun season and an enjoyable post-season.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

June 10th, 2018, 3:41 am #12

James is an idiot for injuring his hand. But he still played great in games 2 and 3. The whole team gave up in game 4

Durant absolutely deserved MVP.