Moderator: Mad Dog

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

March 24th, 2018, 12:04 am #31

My Celtics/Thunder game was crazy awesome. The Celtics were down 6 points with 25 seconds left in the 4th quarter and managed to win by playing the fouling game. Carmelo Anthony missed a pair of free throws, and the Celtics just kept hitting clutch 3-pointers.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 24th, 2018, 7:09 am #32

Went to my final of the 12 nets games. They beat the Mavs

5-7 in the 12. Won 4 of the first 5. Then lost 6 in a row before beating the mavs.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 24th, 2018, 7:10 am #33

SamoaRowe wrote:My Celtics/Thunder game was crazy awesome. The Celtics were down 6 points with 25 seconds left in the 4th quarter and managed to win by playing the fouling game. Carmelo Anthony missed a pair of free throws, and the Celtics just kept hitting clutch 3-pointers.
It's rare where the fouling game works

But that's why teams do it.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 4th, 2018, 11:51 pm #34

Yep. I don't think I'm ever going to have a live game top that one.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 16th, 2018, 11:22 pm #35

Celtics outlasted the Bucks in game 1 of their series. It was tied with about 10 seconds to go in the fourth, Celtics had possession, and Terry Rozier hit an ice-cold three pointer with 0.5 seconds left. It looked as though they had secured victory, but then Khris Middleton hit a 40 foot or so buzzer-beater and tied it, sending them into overtime. Giannis and Eric Bledsoe both fouled out of the game and the Celtics managed to pull off the victory.

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

April 25th, 2018, 3:21 pm #36

Not that I was following closely, but "Spurs Season" sure was short, this year. Golden State bounced them, last night. At least Manu had a great Game 4.

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

May 16th, 2018, 5:04 am #37

If Cleveland comes back to beat Boston, I'll be surprised.

I hate to be on that wagon, but LeBron is declining. He's still arguably the best pure talent in the NBA, and I'm shocked they even made it out of the first round, let alone swept Toronto, but if they somehow get through Boston (they won't), Houston or Golden St. will eat the Cavs alive in the Finals.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

May 16th, 2018, 2:18 pm #38

Erick Von Erich wrote:Not that I was following closely, but "Spurs Season" sure was short, this year. Golden State bounced them, last night. At least Manu had a great Game 4.
Leonard missed most of the year. They weren't expected to do anything major without him

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

May 16th, 2018, 2:22 pm #39

Scrooge McSuck wrote:If Cleveland comes back to beat Boston, I'll be surprised.

I hate to be on that wagon, but LeBron is declining. He's still arguably the best pure talent in the NBA, and I'm shocked they even made it out of the first round, let alone swept Toronto, but if they somehow get through Boston (they won't), Houston or Golden St. will eat the Cavs alive in the Finals.
I'm stunned that the celtics are doing this well without Irving and Hayward

But they will get mauled by either the warriors or rockets in the finals. Don't know if they would win more Han 2 games with everyone healthy. No chance without them

And if somehow the cavs comeback, they won't win more than one against the warriors. They'd get 2 from the rockets

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

May 23rd, 2018, 6:15 am #40

And now both conference finals are 2-2