Moderator: Mad Dog

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

January 17th, 2018, 12:21 am #21

NBA League Pass free preview week. The service continues to be a complete joke, and won't work on my Roku or Web Browser.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

February 7th, 2018, 10:21 am #22

Porzingis while being overrated was the best player by far on the Knicks.

His torn ACL = they might as well bank on no playoffs this year or next

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

February 10th, 2018, 10:45 am #23

Cavs offered their first rounder for the nets PG spencer dinwiddie

He's come along way this year. 13.5 PPG and 6.7 APG

Part of me thinks the nets should have done it as he might be having a career year.
On the other hand it could be a breakout year for him and he will continue to rise

But this would have improved the cavs this year. Their record would improve. Making the pick worse for the nets

And the nets would be worse this year without him. Their pick that the cavs have from the Irving trade would be worth more to the Cavs

lol at all this wheeling and dealing. WOOOOOOO !!!!

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

February 11th, 2018, 11:41 am #24

Yeah, I don't blame the Nets for not taking that trade. They have no incentive to do it.

The Cavs shipped out about 8 players at the trade deadline. I think they'll be better for it. I feel pretty bad about the Isaiah Thomas situation, but it sounds like he didn't endear himself to the Cavs behind the scenes, so some of this is on him. He's not likely to get the 200 million dollar supermax that he thought he had earned playing for the Celtics.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

February 11th, 2018, 7:03 pm #25

He's not even a starter on the lakers. Yes their rookie backcourt is doing relatively well
But still

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

February 15th, 2018, 7:38 am #26

Nets suck. They were doing better earlier this year

But lately it's like last year all over again

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

February 16th, 2018, 6:56 am #27

Now the Nets are only one game up from being the worst team in the NBA. Fuckkkk

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

February 27th, 2018, 2:21 pm #28

Last night I attended the Boston Celtics vs. Memphis Grizzlies. The Celtics gave the Grizzlies a pretty convincing thumping, and Kyrie Irving put on a show (25 points in 25 minutes). To be fair, the Grizzlies' roster was basically Marc Gasol and a glorified G-League roster, as Mike Conley, Tyreke Evans, and Chandler Parsons were all out. I hadn't heard of most of the Grizzlies roster and had to look up many of them afterwards.

Still, a good time, even if it wasn't the most compelling action. The Celtics nursed a 25 point lead for a good part of it, and the Grizzlies chipping away for an 11 point deficit at the end was mainly due to their garbage time efforts.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 5th, 2018, 12:33 am #29

Breaking news. Nets still suck. Couldn't t the Kings who are clearly tanking

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

March 18th, 2018, 4:20 pm #30

I'm going to Celtics vs. Thunder on Tuesday, so I'm hoping even more than usual that both teams can get through their games today without suffering any more injuries. As it is, the Celtics will likely be missing Kyrie Irving and Jaylen Brown, and Marcus Smart and Daniel Theis are both out for the forseeable future (Smart might return this season if they make it to the second round of the playoffs). The Thunder are missing Andre Roberson for the rest of the year, but just got Paul George and Steven Adams back.