dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

June 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am #51

Can somebody please explain THIS to me?

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

June 3rd, 2016, 2:38 am #52

Y'see... he colored part of his hair blonde.

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

June 3rd, 2016, 2:40 am #53

When did Matt Hardy turn into a down-on-his-luck John Travolta?

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

June 3rd, 2016, 5:32 am #54

Infinite Devil Machine,Apr 29 2016 wrote: Against all of my better judgement, I decided to give TNA Impact from this week a shot. Apparently, this week's show was a "super show" or whatever, because it was called "Sacrifice". And if this is TNA's version of a "super show" then I can see why TNA is struggling.

TNA literally used the same variation of a gimmick for three matches in a row; The Decay vs. Beer Money was a "In The Valley of Darkness" match, which featured shitty weapons spots, Craaaazzzzzyyyy Steve being a terrible worker and Rosemary, who looks like a goth Rachel Dratch, beating one guy who's WWE-bound and another who probably should be. Also, the big exciting difference between this and your regular hardcore shit? The lights around the outside were dimmed slightly. Oh My God! They can't see! Except they totally could. Stupid shit.

Bram vs. Eric Young for Young's King of The Mountain championship was next in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Remarkably, TNA is trying to turn Bram babyface in this feud, despite still calling Bram "The Chesterfield Plague". Its your fairly typical hardcore match, with Bram beating Eric Young (another guy who's WWE/NXT bound) with his finish, The Brighter Side of Suffering (again, a great name for a babyface finish, right?) through a table.

"The Boring Ass Miracle" Michael Bennett became the first man to pin Ethan Carter III in TNA. EC3 has had a winning streak longer than Goldberg, but was somehow less over than Tatanka. So, does that make make Mike Bennett the 2016 version of Ludvig Borga? Good match between these guys. They can both go, but there's absolutely nothing about Michael Bennett I like that isn't Maria Kannelis. She's his heater, and she's more over than he is; Mike Bennett is the 2016 version of Marc Mero. EC3 is so much better off as a heel it hurts, and even though he can go, he still has all the charisma as a babyface of a first day WCW Power Plant graduate. And yeah, this match was no-disqualification for no apparent reason. I'll give TNA credit for one thing, though; even though Bennett won, fair and clean, he still only snuck one out. It wasn't a decisive win, so it obviously leaves the door open for some rematches. I'm looking forward to the match for the mechanics of it, but the characters are boring as Hell.

Also, TNA opened the show with Drew Galloway defending the TNA World title against Tyrus. Yep. That's right. A match that was an unannounced filler match at WWE Royal Rumble 2012 is considered a World Title worthy match in TNA's world. Ha! Love it. Now, to be fair, Tyrus is a pretty good big man and Galloway is fantastic. They put on a crackerjack of a match, but you can't help but think of how low-rent it all feels seeing two guys who wouldn't main event an episode of WWE Main Event wrestling for a so-called "World Title".

So, that's TNA. God damn is TNA a mess.
agree that Carter should have remained a heel and that Bennett is so-so

Bram was turned face for the match, as EY was leaving and they needed to get the belt off him

I like the Decay.

As far as Tyrus vs Galloway.....tyrus had the title shot from winning a battley royal at last year's Bound for Glory...
EC Iii was champ then and he still worked for him, so couldnt take the shot

same as when Matt Hardy had the belt

Galloway is awesome, i have no prob with him being champ.
tyrus is ok, but yes not a true title contender

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

June 3rd, 2016, 8:07 pm #55

That whole business with "throwing the baby" is what got me completely baffled (aside from the unintentional hilarity of the entire thing).

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

June 3rd, 2016, 8:11 pm #56

Here's the entire thing. Truly amazing for all the wrong reasons.

The Swigg Lebowski
dWb Superstar

June 6th, 2016, 1:58 pm #57

Matt Hardy has turned into a 3rd rate Raven clone.

And that video watches like a bad high school play
Scrooge McSuck wrote:I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

June 6th, 2016, 5:30 pm #58

This might be the greatest contribution to society that TNA has made. At least since they filmed Shark Boy and D-Ray 3000 hanging out with Popeye at Universal's Islands of Adventure, circa 2005.

All the comparisons and comments are valid. I'll add that Matt kinda' looks like modern-day Gene Simmons. That's not a good thing.

Did Jeff Hardy have his own LOGO as a sculpture outside his house? "He's playin' with toys that I paid for"! Oh, the horrah.

I couldn't make out what Matt said to the gardener outside the barn/garage. From what I've seen of TNA, I wouldn't be surprised if the gardener becomes a regular in-ring character.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

June 7th, 2016, 12:52 am #59

Erick Von Erich,Jun 6 2016 wrote: This might be the greatest contribution to society that TNA has made.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

July 7th, 2016, 2:32 pm #60

Oh my... they were able to top the insanity of the contract signing. This is easily the best Wrestlecrap I've seen... possibly ever.