Moderator: dynamite kido

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

January 11th, 2014, 4:13 pm #21

EVOLVE 25 was very good last night. The new HD stream looked wonderful and only froze on me once (for about 30 seconds during the opener). Everyone on the card put in a first class effort (though you'll see in my forthcoming review that they could all learn how to work smarter) and they presented only 5 matches that clocked in at 2 1/2 hours (no intermission, no fluff matches on the undercard). Last night was definitely a step in the right direction.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

November 17th, 2014, 11:53 am #22

WWNLive just toured China and all the results claimed 1,500-2,500 fans per show, with the finale supposedly drawing 10,500 fans in a legit arena. If this is all true (and not just overly papered) then my jaw is on the floor. I'm accustomed to estimating 80-100 fans at most of the shows I've seen from them in the U.S. (and I swear, there were a couple New Jersey shows from a few years ago where it seemed like 50 people would have been a generous estimate). They're heading back to China in January, and I guess I can't blame them for that.

Mad Dog
dWb Superstar
Mad Dog
dWb Superstar

November 17th, 2014, 11:42 pm #23

The DG name might have a lot of name value in China. DragonGate has become the second largest Japanese promotion over the last several years.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

December 30th, 2014, 1:42 pm #24

They're heading back to CHINA in early 2015.

Looks like the DGUSA brand is on hiatus, due to their inability to get the Japanese talent to make the trip (they were burning a lot of money on plane tickets to get these guys to perform in front of crowds of 100 people, can't say I blame them). There hadn't been any DGUSA branded shows since 'Mania weekend, but now it's official, courtesy of Gabe.

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

December 30th, 2014, 6:00 pm #25

At least now he can focus more on Evolve. Love Evolve. Already Brought Evolve 36 on WWNLive!
What's the streaming like for WWNLive??
www.lkwrestlingreviews.co.uk
Your Home for News,Reviews and Rumors from the greatest sport in the world Pro Wrestling!

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

December 30th, 2014, 6:01 pm #26

I've heard that it looks great on their Roku channel. I've always watched their iPPVs on my web browser and they are usually top-notch, great HD picture, and very few glitches.

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

December 30th, 2014, 6:04 pm #27

Awsome good to know as Final Battle stream for me stopped after a Hour. All is well as complained and got the stream for free for a year and a complimentary free gift!
www.lkwrestlingreviews.co.uk
Your Home for News,Reviews and Rumors from the greatest sport in the world Pro Wrestling!

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 4th, 2015, 6:19 pm #28

EVOLVE 39 was another good show in a string of good shows that I've ordered from the good folks at WWNLive.com. I feel like a broken record when it comes to matches like Gargano vs. Fox, that might be classic matches if they could just tweak a few things, make the moves they do count, and stop insulting our intelligence with some of the ridiculous, self-serving false finishes.

Mad Dog
dWb Superstar
Mad Dog
dWb Superstar

April 5th, 2015, 1:52 pm #29

That Galloway vs. Black match was some lazy ass booking though. I've been thinking about getting the Supershow as a VOD.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 5th, 2015, 10:21 pm #30

I actually liked it more than the Fox/Gargano match, which felt like a mash-up of every indie main event I've ever seen. Galloway and Black actually had an uphill battle getting the live crowd into their match, and were able to pull it off.

I would like to get more of the 'Mania weekend shows, but it'll come down to how much time and money I have.