Moderator: dynamite kido

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 14th, 2012, 3:00 am #11

I watched the EVOLVE 11 iPPV tonight. This was my first DGUSA/EVOLVE iPPV since they left GFL and set up their own site. The video quality is so far above the quality of the ROH iPPVs that it's embarassing.

Real F'n Show
dWb Superstar
Real F'n Show
dWb Superstar

April 14th, 2012, 3:08 am #12

SamoaRowe,Apr 13 2012 wrote: I watched the EVOLVE 11 iPPV tonight. This was my first DGUSA/EVOLVE iPPV since they left GFL and set up their own site. The video quality is so far above the quality of the ROH iPPVs that it's embarassing.
How was the Callihan/Finlay rematch? I'm about to finally get my hands on a copy of their first match from last July. Heard good things.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 14th, 2012, 10:25 am #13

Metrodome,Apr 13 2012 wrote:
SamoaRowe,Apr 13 2012 wrote: I watched the EVOLVE 11 iPPV tonight. This was my first DGUSA/EVOLVE iPPV since they left GFL and set up their own site. The video quality is so far above the quality of the ROH iPPVs that it's embarassing.
How was the Callihan/Finlay rematch? I'm about to finally get my hands on a copy of their first match from last July. Heard good things.
I didn't think it was quite as good as their first EVOLVE match. I think I gave the original ****1/4 and last night was more like ***3/4. It was pretty methodical and surprisingly one-sided, also I don't think the right person went over.

The full review should be up sometime soon

Real F'n Show
dWb Superstar
Real F'n Show
dWb Superstar

April 15th, 2012, 10:24 pm #14

SamoaRowe,Apr 14 2012 wrote:
Metrodome,Apr 13 2012 wrote:
I didn't think it was quite as good as their first EVOLVE match. I think I gave the original ****1/4 and last night was more like ***3/4. It was pretty methodical and surprisingly one-sided, also I don't think the right person went over.

The full review should be up sometime soon
Looking forward to it.

I just ordered a 12-disc set of the best matches of 2011 from goodhelmet on DVDVR, and was excited to see their first match was on it (amongst other awesome stuff). When it arrives I think I'm gonna start a thread and review everything on it.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

April 23rd, 2012, 4:48 pm #15

Evolve 12 on May 11th is shaping up to be a hell of a show. The (extremely) long-awaited Finlay vs. Jon Davis match is finally happening. This has been in the works for a while as they've had backstage encounters where Finlay has verbally torn Davis apart for not living up to his potential. Also, they're introducing the "Evolution's End" concept, which will be used to blow-off grudge matches. Sami Callihan and AR Fox are going to settle their long running score.

The Swigg Lebowski
dWb Superstar

April 24th, 2012, 1:23 am #16

That weekend they're just three hours away from me, and I'll be in Boston. What fucking luck
Scrooge McSuck wrote:I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

November 17th, 2013, 9:55 pm #17

I was going to order tonight's iPPV with Chris Hero vs. Johnny Gargano, but I forgot that they like to jack the price up by five dollars on the day of the show. $14.99 for the live showing + VOD is the max price I'm willing to pay for an indie iPPV due to risks of the stream crashing and the general low streaming quality, so being asked to pay 19.99 instead crosses my breaking point. I'm mildly annoyed that I won't be watching the show, but what's baffling to me is why does WWNLive do that in the first place? I estimate their shows do less than 200 buys on average, and now they're losing yet another buy, when all they needed to do was not tamper with the price? They should be grateful that anyone wants to order their shows, not punish people for waiting or impulse shopping.

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

November 18th, 2013, 1:44 pm #18

I'm currently watching the latest czw ippv and once I upload a review I will be waiting fir the dragongate with hero vs gargado on to be uploaded to the site I use then I will review that. Unles you want to review it ?
www.lkwrestlingreviews.co.uk
Your Home for News,Reviews and Rumors from the greatest sport in the world Pro Wrestling!

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

November 18th, 2013, 8:37 pm #19

It's all your's, if you want it. I might order a replay, but I doubt I'm going to have the energy to recap it.

lucaskieren
dWb Superstar
lucaskieren
dWb Superstar

November 18th, 2013, 8:40 pm #20

Ok thank you.
www.lkwrestlingreviews.co.uk
Your Home for News,Reviews and Rumors from the greatest sport in the world Pro Wrestling!