Moderator: dynamite kido

Mad Dog
dWb Superstar
Mad Dog
dWb Superstar

August 25th, 2015, 10:05 pm #81

I also thinking hosting their own On Demand has hurt them. They've slowed their DVD releases to push people to their On Demand. And I do like the buy a single match aspect of it, it's turned into an out of sight out of mind thing.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

September 6th, 2015, 9:12 pm #82

Maybe I'll sign up for the free trial over my next work vacation. If they're slowing down their DVD production for this thing, can I assume that recent events are added to the service quickly? That might be enticing, because otherwise CHIKARA is hard to follow due to having to pay 15 dollars a pop for every show.

Mad Dog
dWb Superstar
Mad Dog
dWb Superstar

September 7th, 2015, 5:56 pm #83

The events are $11.99 in total or you can buy an individual match for $1.99. It seems like they get stuff up in a week or two.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

October 1st, 2015, 7:01 am #84

SamoaRowe,Nov 11 2014 wrote: I'm going to CHIKARA in Haverhill, MA on Saturday. Looks like a nice card, with a lot of my MWF guys in top spots :-D

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

October 2nd, 2015, 7:29 pm #85

torturedsoulv1,Oct 1 2015 wrote:
SamoaRowe,Nov 11 2014 wrote: I'm going to CHIKARA in Haverhill, MA on Saturday. Looks like a nice card, with a lot of my MWF guys in top spots :-D
I chatted with Sidney Bakabella and the Devastation Corporation guys before the show. Felt a tad surreal considering how into the diary I was at the time.

Mad Dog
dWb Superstar
Mad Dog
dWb Superstar

October 31st, 2015, 1:16 am #86

Chikara has a Roku app now. If you buy the $11.99 on demand version of the shows you can watch it on the Roku app. Much more affordable way to watch then buying DVDs and paying for shipping. I can buy three shows now for what it cost to get 2 shows shipped to me before.

I went last Sunday and had a front row seat. The Estonian Farmer Frog decided to lay on me after getting eliminated from a battle royal. I'm probably going to be all over the DVD. The best moment was Chuck Taylor ran outside and scared these girls, it was hilarious. They also broke one of the hanging lights in the venue on a superplex and the fixture came crashing onto the ring with them.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

November 28th, 2015, 5:16 pm #87

Just bought a Roku box, may have to check it out. I added WWNLive's app last night and was pretty disappointed by the presentation. I also couldn't find any way to log in under my existing account and access the shows I'd purchased in the past.

Mad Dog
dWb Superstar
Mad Dog
dWb Superstar

December 1st, 2015, 4:37 pm #88

Chikara does a link. You take a code off the app and enter on the website. Then whenever you buy something it shows right up.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

December 4th, 2015, 7:42 pm #89

I figured out how to link my WWNLive account and am happily watching EVOLVE 19 on my TV for the first time. I'll get set up on CHIKARA sometime.

The Swigg Lebowski
dWb Superstar

December 7th, 2015, 4:25 pm #90

Princess Kimber Lee beat Hallowicked to win the Grand Championship over the weekend
Scrooge McSuck wrote:I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.