Moderator: Scrooge McSuck

Captain America: Civil War

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

December 1st, 2015, 3:23 pm #1

On repeat: "Cuz' it wouldn't be a summer movie if you didn't release the trailer six months in advance!"

Or call it : "Avengers 2.5"

Black Panther! Hawkeye's back! Falcon! Umm...lots of fighting! Blink and you'll miss a chance to zoom in and see Crossbones.

I'm guessing the plot is a combo of "Civil War" and the "Cap without a country" stories...with some new movie stuff thrown in. Like I've said before: make 1,800 of these and I'll line up to see every single one (although I still haven't seen "Ant-Man").

The Swigg Lebowski
dWb Superstar

December 2nd, 2015, 3:17 pm #2

I'm in. Bucky and Cap being the centerpiece of the movie just makes me that much more interested
Scrooge McSuck wrote:I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

JimBob Skeeter
dWb Superstar
JimBob Skeeter
dWb Superstar

December 22nd, 2015, 5:37 pm #3

I'm assuming you've seen the new international trailer, now with tons of Spider-Man?

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

December 22nd, 2015, 6:21 pm #4

JimBob Skeeter,Dec 22 2015 wrote: I'm assuming you've seen the new international trailer, now with tons of Spider-Man?
Uh, no. I've now spent about 10 minutes looking at "International Captain America Trailer" videos... which all look the same as before, save for the sub-titles.

I'm sure it's on that one website with that one thing.

JimBob Skeeter
dWb Superstar
JimBob Skeeter
dWb Superstar

December 22nd, 2015, 9:02 pm #5

Well, what the hell. I watched it twice yesterday. Must have been a fake one, but a damned good one as Spidey was flinging around Cap's shield. Nowhere to be seen now.

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

March 10th, 2016, 5:09 pm #6

Marvel (Entertainment) released the new trailer on their Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/Marvel

Haven't figured out how to embed it, so I'm waiting for the YouTube version to pop up. Or YOU could be pro-active and do that part for us.

Yeah, the last 20 seconds contain a big spoiler... but one pretty much everybody knew about... and I marked out for it.

The Swigg Lebowski
dWb Superstar

March 11th, 2016, 4:26 pm #7

Ahem...

*squee*
Scrooge McSuck wrote:I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

March 19th, 2016, 10:18 pm #8

It's a great time to be alive.