Moderator: Mad Dog

Bray Wyatt was deleted

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 21st, 2018, 8:32 pm #1

Bray Wyatt was deleted by Matt Hardy

So what happens when he comes back from the lake of Recarnation?

1) he starts teaming with Matt Hardy. Nope don't want to see it. But I can see it happening

2) he reunites with the bludgeon brothers on smackdown. Nope. The Wyatt family had potential but I think that is done

3) he is strowman 's partner at wrestlemania. I could see this happening. Strowman started as part of the Wyatt family. Not a bad idea either

4) he returns as husky Harris. Since it's the lake of reincarnation. Please don't

5) he comes back as IRS junior. As a CPA with a tax practice, I'd love this. But I don't think the average fan even realizes he's mike rotundo's son. And fans under 21 haven't seen mike rotundo wrestle

6) acknowledge that he and bo Dallas are brothers and have them team. I'll say no since the miztourage is doing well

7) do nothing. He's still a heel with the same gimmick. Nope. Why bother then

8) same gimmick but as a face. I think the fans would like it. But he still won't be pushed as well as he should be

9) he's released from WWE. Doubtful and hope not.

10) he comes back as sister Abigail. Please no.

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

March 21st, 2018, 10:25 pm #2

I'll throw another one out-- again, with no real rhyme or reason--- any chance he comes back as his short-lived FCW character "Axel Mulligan"?

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 22nd, 2018, 7:53 am #3

I didn't watch FCw so I don't know of that. But lol at that name. I know he's a Windham/mulligan but still

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

March 22nd, 2018, 2:50 pm #4

He didn't make it to FCW TV and I don't think there's any official WWE footage of him as the character. But there are a few "Fan-Cam" YouTube clips of "Axel Mulligan".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_cxTzPtuD0

WARNING: the above video has some smarks providing their own "commentary". As soon as he rolls out, they start chanting "Husky Harris", then try to call him "Husky Abyss" or "Hockeymask Husky".

"Axel Mulligan" looks like a generic Memphis-type of monster. The Bray Wyatt character had a believable and creepy vibe, initially. So it was a good change.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 23rd, 2018, 3:51 am #5

As I've said before I've never watched NXT. But I loved the Wyatt family when theymade it to the main roster

And considering they were put over the shield twice in a row meant WWE had big plans for them

Harper is another one they f'd up with. He's a great worker for a big man. He's better on the mic than he's given credit for. Not saying he's very good on the mic. Just better than most think.

Infinite Devil Machine
dWb Superstar

March 23rd, 2018, 5:39 am #6

Bring him back as Husky Harris, but over time, have him slowly develop and turn back into Bray Wyatt. Like one week, in the middle of the match, he does the spider walk. Another time he just busts out Sister Abigail (the move) to pin somebody. A little while later, he starts wrestling just like his old Bray Wyatt self. Finally, he trades in his trunks for his old Bray Wyatt gear and he starts growing his hair longer.

They could go two ways with this. 1. Bray Wyatt's powers were too strong for The Lake of Reincarnation and he's been faking it to get in people's heads.

Or

2. Wyatt was actually changed by the magic lake, but his natural Bray Wyatt powers have been gradually rejecting it. Sister Abigail won't allow him to be anyone but a Wyatt. But the Wyatt.

And then, once he's Bray Wyatt again, hopefully they'll give him a decent run where he isn't a total joke.
What "World of Warcraft" players see when they're not playing.....

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

March 23rd, 2018, 4:14 pm #7

I actually like that idea, but how long do you milk it before WWE hits the panic button because they can't hold off on anything with a gradual development?

Infinite Devil Machine
dWb Superstar

March 24th, 2018, 2:14 am #8

Scrooge McSuck wrote:I actually like that idea, but how long do you milk it before WWE hits the panic button because they can't hold off on anything with a gradual development?
I give it six weeks. Time the full transformation back right before the post-Mania Superstar Shakeup.

Shinsuke Nakamura wins the title at Wrestlemania, has his rematch with Styles at Backlash, Superstar Shakeup and *poof* *blackout* on an episode of Smackdown! and Wyatt beats the shit out of The Nakster and lays him out with Sister Abigail.

Wyatt/Nakamura would put some asses in seats on the Smackdown! brand.
What "World of Warcraft" players see when they're not playing.....